What kind of person steals from their own grandmother while she lay in her deathbed dying of cancer? THEREALSHERRIMITCHELL!



Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Signed authorization for Pete's sake!


Howdy-doo ole man Magoo here with another installment of “let’s listen to therealsherrimitchell lie”!
Edited: July 19th 2009=Ugh what a pathetic pathological lying bitch!

I have authorization Jordan…NO YOU DIDN’T=LIAR!

Classic Sharalyn K. Condrey she can’t even lie good, she trips even her own self up in the middle of her lies. Let’s examine the next sentence shall we?

She claimed throughout this entire ridiculous ordeal, that when confronted about using Sharyn’s credit cards and bank account info without Sharyn’s permission and knowledge, she had signed authorization from Sharyn to use them. We knew this was a LIE, I mean come on this is Sharalyn=KNOWN LIAR. She’s known to have done this before even against family members. When the agencies and card security depts... began calling asking about the charges Magoo questioned Sharyn if SHE had made the charges she replied no. I asked if she gave permission to ANYONE to use her cards, she replied no. NOT EVEN MAGOO had authorization to use her cards :). I then “specifically” asked if she had given Sharalyn permission to use her cards…1st she replied no and questioned why I would ask that…how would Sharalyn even have my cards she replied.

ROFLMAO! So now we have the caller telling Sharalyn to send…a copy even…of her alleged signed authorization to Magoo and family so we can get off her back, just go back to minding our business, go back to caring for Sharyn while Sharalyn went about her merry criminal ways…never mind me while I steal money from my grandmother as she lay dying of cancer. THAT that’s ridiculous, it won’t do any good…in fact she takes the LIE even further with an asinine statement the EXECUTOR TOLD HER she had no right to do that…!
The Executor of the estate, charged for protecting and managing the assets of Sharyn’s estate has TOLD YOU Sharalyn K. Condrey, have no right to produce signed documentation to exonerate yourself?
Documentation that would prove you HAD EVERY RIGHT to make those charges on Sharyn’s stolen cards???? Can I have some of what you’re smoking please?

It’s like I’ve taken money off a credit card to go shopping or something, she says.

NO SHARALYN, its YOU STOLE HER card info, YOU STOLE HER bank account info and you sat up there rent-free in HER home and made charge after charge for your own benefit. And when we caught it and closed the cards, YOU STILL TRIED to use it. You attempted to use the card again to pay the same bill that earlier you had been told the card was closed on!

I DID IT, =the most truth you told in 2 hours! You DID it alright!

And no you’re “beloved” Memaw NEVER TOLD you to do this, she never wanted you to steal her money…BUT YOU DID!

Her name was on the Bargain Barn? Yes Sharalyn, she BOUGHT and PAID FOR the Bargain Barn. Remember how you claimed over and over again, defiantly I might add that the STORE was GIFTED to you by Sharyn? MY G-damn store you would say? Thanks for the check by the way when that lie was unearthed in court and you were forced to repay the family the paltry sum you sold it for just days after Sharyn passed away! Yes you loved her, who could… (I’ll use one of your favorite words here), DISPUTE…that? Your actions and evil deeds have LOVE writen all over them!

Oh boy, the deposit…WOULD THAT BE the deposit that never existed Sharalyn? Did you really think we were not going to check into that statement? We checked Sharalyn, there was NO $350.00 deposit. Take note as well Sharalyn say, “HER MONTHLY ELECTRIC BILL”. Don’t you mean YOUR monthly electric bill? YOU DID claim the G_DAMN STORE was yours right? Remember that?
But folks were just evil family, we made Sharyn lose a deposit that never existed, were just awful people for causing Sharalyn all this grief. Simply evil for interfering in Sharalyn’s crimes against Sharyn and what’s left of her estate. Shame on us!

Are we having fun yet readers? Here's a DOOZY, the 2nd half of this audio clip. She is SO busted and yet she continues to lie her way through the whole conversation.

ON E-bay? Well my “instruction” was…really? (Instructions that never existed folks). Funny how NOW Sharyn is responsible for your E-bay business as well? Sharyn instructed you on what to do with money you gained off YOUR E-bay business? The one and same business you used to illegally sell off Sharyn's, "OUR MOTHERS", estate items/belongings.

What else am I suppose to do?
Turn yourself in to the local authorities would be a start you worthless, disgusting excuse for a human being! Hum??? Maybe try paying your OWN BILLS for a change? Maybe try securing RESPONSIBLE, STABLE and PRODUCTIVE employment so you CAN pay your own bills! How about doing all that so you can provide for your children yourself instead of having to rely on stealing and scamming others to do so?

ROFLMAO! Oh boy listen to her excuse when questioned about the illegal charges on “Stamps.com”. Why that’s to mail the packages out she says. So you go on http://www.stamps.com/ and illegally buy a shitload of stamps using Sharyn’s credit cards which you stole from her, so when you sell an estate item you were selling illegally on E-bay, you’ll HAVE STAMPS to mail the item out??? Again you’re a PIG!

And YOU KNOW WHAT, she says! IT’S OUR ENTIRE FAULT! WERE EVIL people for ruining her? For thwarting her criminal ways? Shame on US!

And finally it ends with a legitimate question to her, what would you do if this was YOUR mother? And yet all she has to say is she IS dying and GOOD that she is!

Ole Magoo here: to fill you all in on “the mother”. Like Mother like daughter I’m afraid. These two are one in the same. I’ll be getting to some e-mails later from mother to daughter that’ll be interesting fo sho :0). Or should we just get to a few now?

Flag this message
Hi Magoo..Stephanie Here
Friday, February 17, 2006 4:17 PM
From:
HER MOTHER!
View contact details
To:
Magoo@Yahoo.com
Hey,

Here I am. I'm just sick over this, I can't imagine how you must feel. I'm behind you and our siblings 100%. WE WILL GET THRU THIS!!!! She's going down......

REST ASSURED, I'll never contact her during all of this, even though I would love to see her hang right now. I'll wait patiently....After all she has done to hurt almost EVERYONE in our family, I feel so very betrayed and hurt but I also feel Sharalyn Kaye will get her's. What goes around, comes around. I'll not rest until she is duly prosecuted. And pays for everything she did.

Steph.

Flag this message
Re: The rest
Friday, February 17, 2006 7:11 PM
From:
HER MOTHER!

View contact details
To:
Magoo@yahoo.com
It makes me sick... I swear to God she will not get away this this.....It makes me physically sick, all of it. To know I was the one who gave her life.......Do you know what it feels like to think of killing your own child? I want to.....Michael says Well, Sherri has never had to deal with the consequences of ALL her actions. Now, she is going to. If I have to, I'll go to prison. I have nothing to lose. You, Huck, you do....I'll not look back... Mike thinks our Attys will be able to handle this next Weds.... (Like mother like daughter, they never had Atty’s, they like to use empty threats and promises just like therealsherrimitchell), We pray for closure, and for her to go to prison, as is her just deserve.


Flag this message
Hey...
Friday, February 17, 2006 7:28 PM
From:
HER MOTHER
View contact details
To:
Magoo@Yahoo.com
Magoo and family,Huck, The Caller, Hekyl,

First of all, I trust your judgement. You all have been through the most heartbreaking, stressful and taxing situation. Caretakers are the best of Angels, you will be rewarded. I do not say that as a nurse, I say it as a sister because you took care of Mom. I wish I could have been there to help. At that time in my life, I simply could not. I deeply regret that, but I know I made my peace with Mom. I am highly upset about what that so called daughter of mine is trying, and I'm here to tell you if it takes my life to put her where she belongs, so be it! I have had enough of Sharalyn Kaye to last me a lifetime. She stole from me, Greg, Mom, Mike, Danielle, Jackie, Jaclyn, etc.....She is a heartless, compulsive thieving bitch...That's hard for a Mother to say, but it is the truth....I will not rest until she is found out and fully prosecuted to the extent of the law. I'll make sure it happens. However, I'll not give away anything until I am notified from you.

Magoo: Please FWD this.....

Love to all,

Stephanie


So there you have it folks, straight from her mothers mouth how she stole from the entire family…repeatedly! Her own mother wants to kill HER, Ole Magoo wont stand in her way :0) Now back to the audio. Like mother like daughter…to make a long story short Stephanie has suffered from various fatal illnesses for years. Her last one was she had 6 months to live, she had cancer. That was 6 years ago ;0(

And finally, we hear once again that ridiculous LIE! Not if they had instructions to do so? OK Magoo has but one final question towards that last statement. IF your MOTHER was laying in YOUR house dying of cancer AND someone you KNEW to be a criminal were using YOUR MOTHERS credit cards and YOU were being told this CRIMINAL had AUTHORIZATION to do so, WOULDN”T YOU WANT PROOF OF SAID AUTHORIZATION?

I rest my case, Magoo is finished with you…next!

ROFLMAO! Again, I gave it to “the lawyer”…not my lawyer, not my lawyer so and so…just “the lawyer”. The one that was a complete figment of her demented imagination. Again I ask, “What lawyer in the world would advise their client to not produce proof, a copy of a document, exonerating their client”?


I rest my case, Magoo is finished with you…next!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/62908792f9de5300/


"When you know better, you do better" (Maya Angelou)!

No comments: