What kind of person steals from their own grandmother while she lay in her deathbed dying of cancer? THEREALSHERRIMITCHELL!



Thursday, July 10, 2008

Comments anyone?

Sadly the poll "Which Alias do you like most" has closed but I'm happy to inform all voters..."all the above" is the WINNER!! Yeah!! So if you missed out on voting stay tuned, a new poll will be forthcoming soon :)

Another day and what do you say, Mr. Magoo here once again to point out to all interested readers “not so subtle” differences between Ole Man Magoo’s blog and therealsherrimitchell’s blog. See anyone and everyone who visits Mr. Magoo’s blog are welcomed and encouraged to leave comments pro or con without censorship. Whereas over at therealsherrimitchell’s blog…YOU…the public are subject to censorship per the blog author’s approval. Why is that Mr. Magoo asks? Is therealsherrimitchell hiding something? Perhaps she’s afraid someone or those who know “therealsherrimitchell” will stumble across her site and choose to leave a comment that is contrary to “the delusional” world she has portrayed herself to live in or bring “truth” to the TRUE character of therealsherrimitchell? My guess is BOTH of the latter :) Take a gander at the comments left already where you'll find we have been "blessed" to have been visited by therealsherrimitchell herself AND please take note her comments remain and are uncensored in any way :)

Stay tuned there are many more updates forthcoming. You’ll be able to see for yourselves copies of some of the recent, when I say recent I mean as little as last week, messages of hate and evil, intended solely for ole Mr. Magoo and family. In addition Ole Man Magoo and staff are busy breaking down audio bits where you can listen in and hear “truth” straight from the horses mouth…thus aiding you in forming your own conclusions as to who therealsherrimitchell is :) Once again thanks for stopping by and please “feel free” to leave a comment/s…!

9 comments:

thnkng said...

I tried to comment (twice even) on her "God Forgets" blog and I still don't see it... someone else's comment is there though...

Posted: "I wondered why you didn't have a new post on Wednesday. You must have spent the day looking for this piece of inspiration. I hope it made you feel better, especially considering the stress of Tuesday..."

I guess just like "God Forgets", maybe therealsherrimitchell forgets too - you know, like forgets to approve comments...

hmmmmmmmm

Mr. Magoo said...

Makes ya wonder why, what could she be hiding from her "fans"? Maybe....Magoo and staff?? :) Must have been an awful Tuesday but then when faced with the "truth" and the "truth" hurts I can see why.

huck said...

Magoo

Ol huck here just stopping in to post his comment (and maybe take a lil whiz on the fire hydrant~if the urge hits me)!

I take it one has to be an "approved" blogger on therealsherrimitchells blog site....hmmmmm I WONDER WHY THAT IS SO!!

Dont you find it interesting that your other so called blogger friends do NOT edit their blog sites?

Such a shame that one has to "hide"

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM?

Signing off to find a hydrant!

ol huck

Anonymous said...

I bought some stuff from her awhile ago and paid her but I never received it. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM HER EVER!

Mr. Magoo said...

Well, well, Happy Birthday to ole man Mr. Magoo! Thank you for stopping by and sharing your experience from dealing with therealsherrimitchell.

*Might I add this author stopped by anonomously and on their own accord and NOT summoned by anyone from this site.*

I am sorry to hear about your experience dealing with therealsherrimitchell but sadly your one of many in a LONG line waiting to be reimbersed or seeking justice from being wronged in a myriad of ways by therealsherrimitchell. Please feel free to visit again, leave any comments pro or con WITHOUT the fear of censorship and pass on the news that "therealherrimitchell" site is up and open for anyone else wronged in the past to freely come and share their expieriences :)

Mr. Magoo said...

Have you tried to "comment" on her blog as to your experience dealing with her? You can try but I highly doubt it'll reach her pages for the "public" to view...she likes to keep things nice and tidy "over there". Please feel free to vote on the latest poll :)

Anonymous said...

How do to Magoo, alas another wronged client, suffice to say that this will not be the last to be swindled by that one. I love your site Magoo and will be back. Thanks Hekyl&Jekyl

coldheartsmiles said...

wow, thats all I have to say!! I didn't know that she was that screwed up in the head!! THANKS FOR OPENING OUR EYES :D

Anonymous said...

I did,I did!!! Know that she was that screwed up that is....:) She was banned from Etsy back in June of 2007, threatened to never relent in her harrassment of certain people, accuses everyone of copying her, calls everyone a liar (which has been very evident from this blog....she throws blame on everyone but herself)....she's one of the worst psychos that I've ever run across. I feel for the people that have been so good to her as she is nothing, NOTHING but bad news.