What kind of person steals from their own grandmother while she lay in her deathbed dying of cancer? THEREALSHERRIMITCHELL!



Saturday, August 23, 2008

therealsherrimitchell says:


Howdy-doo ole man Magoo here... whats new you ask? Why we're back in business! So stay tuned and keep your browser aimed here to Therealsherrimitchell.blogspot.com where you can get your early evening entertainment and daily laugh at just how pathetic an individual she is :O)
If your not aware now you can catch up to the happenings lately in our comment section titled: Take this and Shove IT!
Ole man Magoo taking the time once again to spread a little truth to just one of therealsherrimitchell's comments left this morning. Shall we?
This is what was left:
Sher said...
I didn't think it was anything but funny - I didn't know a Magic 8 Ball was online.Chris has seen me very hurt this past month. I have not really involved him in anything - bringing in items, photographing them, etc. He works all day so he is not interested. He does not look at this Blog. But, I have gone to him in a rage, in tears, this entire past month and he has seen the after effects of me reading something new on your Blog and getting upset over it. When I had to tell him of Travis's offer to pick everything up - he was on his way home on his cell, and he said he would talk to me then. He is the one I have to obey, not anyone else. So, he simply said that he is not going to meet your son with the boxes, and I am not ship anything or send anymore emails or comment on this blog in the future so long as it stays up. Sorry Cindy - I know you were busy all week at work, I really am sorry to have wasted your time. I had no other choice but to tell Chris. Thanks again for all of your offers of helping me, I wish It could have worked out.
August 23, 2008 12:31 PM
Lemme break it down for ya:
Sher said...
I didn't think it was anything but funny - I didn't know a Magic 8 Ball was online.
Google baby, there's many :O)
Chris has seen me very hurt this past month.
But never asked why right? You must think we're all as stupid as you?
I have not really involved him in anything - bringing in items, photographing them, etc.
Uh huh… :O)
He works all day so he is not interested.
How would you know of his interest in anything of this? He KNOWS nothing about it remember? <-- ROFLMAO!
He does not look at this Blog.
Uh-huh… :O) Tell us another one. Just how were you planning on keeping the shipping charges a secret from the man you "MUST OBEY?" <--ROFLMAO!
But, I have gone to him in a rage, in tears, this entire past month and he has seen the after effects of me reading something new on your Blog and getting upset over it.
Again and like Jordan I’m getting tired of asking this… why you getting so upset over a blog riddled with lies? :O)
When I had to tell him of Travis's offer to pick everything up - he was on his way home on his cell, and he said he would talk to me then.
But an hour before you posted this you commented Chris would meet Travis in a neutral location? I suggest you seek help for your excessive lying dear, your certainly not helping your case here. :O)
He is the one I have to obey, not anyone else.
Nobody asked you to do anything, you proposed the idea of "Doing The Right Thing" and now we know there were ulterior motives doing so. We now know where “obeying” Chris has gotten you now don’t we? LOL!
So, he simply said that he is not going to meet your son with the boxes, and I am not ship anything or send anymore emails or comment on this blog in the future so long as it stays up.
Admit it Sharalyn because this statement alone shows that this was your intention all along. “I am not ship anything or send anymore emails or comment on this blog in the future so long as it stays up.” Your e-mails these past two weeks, promising to finally send the items you ARE INTENTIONALLY withholding from the rightful owners, were insincere and the underlying reason for them was so ole Magoo would take down his blog :O) Not here mind you just admit to yourself... your all you have anyway.
Sorry Cindy –
No your not!
I know you were busy all week at work,
Yes she was… see her comments pertaining to “wasted time” above and especially below where you can find this comment you left.
I really am sorry to have wasted your time.
No your not.
I had no other choice but to tell Chris.
Get off it already, ole “wonderful hubby” knew all along.
Thanks again for all of your offers of helping me,
Nobody can help you not even the experts, there's no know cure for a Scociopath remember? Or did you not get to the end of that website page where it tells you so?
I wish It could have worked out.
No you don’t. It was yet another game you tried to play but backfired in your faces, that’s you and Chrissy-poo! :O)
...When you know better you do better...
...you shall know the truth and come to read it everyday... <--ROFLMAO!

No comments: