What kind of person steals from their own grandmother while she lay in her deathbed dying of cancer? THEREALSHERRIMITCHELL!



Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ma? Our "Craw" just topped 5000!

Howdy-Do ole Mr. Magoo here this evening. Tipping my glass in celebration of reaching 5,000 visitors and counting :O)

Mr. Magoo would also like to thank a few characters, can you guess who they are?
She's a smart one fo sho!




This one has a scratch to itch, wheres that confounded fire hydrant? Oops DD has it!





This one, why just don't you double DD cross him! I pity da foo!




This one is one "MAD" Rooster! And his tail feathers are ruffled!




This one's on his way to the Red River :O) Bringing one MAD Rooster with em!






These two are dastardly mischievous in the most lovable way.





Yo, yo, yo she twat she swaw a pwutty tat... Not in "lil mama's" crib biotches!
Pass the popcorn!


9 comments:

Mr. Magoo said...

I just kill myself sometimes...ROFLMAO!
I do have my moments.

:O)

Anonymous said...

Some people have way too much time on their hands...I wouldn't mess with Tweety...she's one badass mo' fo'

Mr. Magoo said...

Yo D-wit...

She be flying her crypt blue bro-hammy-slammy.

I would NOT be messing with D-Tweety!

:O)

Anonymous said...

Still waiting..........Customer Appreciation, Husband Myth, Karaoke Audio - I know I am missing something. Perhaps more fat photos.

Wonder why you haven't posted in a few days here.

WHAT are you waiting for?

Mr. Magoo said...

You continue to use your LIFE as it's a chalkboard toots...when it no longer paints you in a flattering light you just wanna wipe it clean and start over. AND THEN go on acting as if it never existed.

Kinda like your blogs, you can remove them but the "cache" is still there... :O)

Thanks for stopping by :O)

Anonymous said...

I knew it.
Where's those revealing posts?
Karaoke Audio? Customer Appreciation Day? Husband Myth?

When you created this Blog I was already DOA.
What's gonna change now?

Thanks Joe. Get those posts up!

Thanks for stopping by?
You mean,
"and I'm done with you, NEXT"!

Anonymous said...

I know why you aren't posting.
Just tell your readers the truth.

Sitting over here, waiting on those Sociopath Karaoke Audios.
Husband Myth. Customer Appreciation Day. Emails I've sent to you this past week begging your forgiveness to which I have NO reply to show up as front page news on the realsherrimitchell blog.

Oh but I don't care about forgiveness, I'm a Sociopath.

Come on now, Don't let me down.
Start posting.

Mr. Magoo said...

I think you underestimate the intelligence of our quality readers here lil miss Sharalyn K. Condrey...they willt ell you what I just told you below.

Sharalyn writes, "I know why you aren't posting.
Just tell your readers the truth."


If you know why then why not just say it yourself :O)

You want the "hubby myth" posted, post away, why you waiting on me to put it up?

No Karaoke? Hasn't arrived "yet" :O)

You so desperately want these things up then by all emans hunny our comment section is open allowing you do so 24/7.

Thanks for stopping by :O)

Mr. Magoo said...

or...

see you in the morning?

:O)