What kind of person steals from their own grandmother while she lay in her deathbed dying of cancer? THEREALSHERRIMITCHELL!



Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mailboxes etc...






Howdy-doo and top-0-the-morning to you laddies :O)

Ole Magoo here to bring you the mail for the day. I’ll just get straight to the point; therealsherrimitchell was busy all day on damage control. Well not all day, as you can tell evidenced by the comments she left under Anonymous says:, the evening time must be the time she takes, “I’m going to turn into a raging lunatic and spit out any filthy and disgusting allegations I can think of pills”.

Early yesterday as you have read and witnessed she was busy trying to delete comments she left. Then all day yesterday was e-mailing family members pleading with us to take down ole Magoo! WHAT! Don’t you all like ole Magoo? Well anyway I thought I would share these messages from Sharalyn to start the day off right. (Then can I go play some Call of Duty for heavens sake!?)


Flag this message
[ No Subject ]
Monday, August 11, 2008 2:25 PM
From:
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Antique Cafe"
View contact details
To:
Magoo@yahoo.com



Joe Please Close the Blog.

Only mine came attached with this photo OF MY mother! What message were you sending with this Sharalyn?



The other two just briefs:

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:34:04 -0700From: antiquepaperie@yahoo.com
To: Da Huckster@hotmail.com
Please tell Joe to close the Blog. Please Stacey.

AND:

----- Forwarded Message ----From: Antique Cafe antiquepaperie@yahoo.com
To: thnkng@somewhere.netSent: Monday, August 11, 2008 3:28:56 PMSubject: Blog
Please Cindy close the Blog.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love that photo of YOUR mother. It's my favorite one. I had planned on scanning the other copy - the original, plain one - I guess you got the pretty one. If you want the plain copy, let me know. She looks beautiful in it. The essence of her being - is in that beautiful photo. I love it.

YES! I did email Stacey, Joe and Cindy in an effort to have you close the Blog. I knew you would not close the blog, but me in my utter distress thought I would try. I can see that was a wasted attempt.

I do have photos if anyone in YOUR family would like them scanned and emailed.

Mr. Magoo said...

What you distressing about? :O)

If this is all a lie why you so worried/stressing?

Wasn't it you who posted passages from bibles and other inspirational books about nobody acn hurt you if you dont give them the power blah blah blah?

Isn't it fact the truth behind your excessive request that we shut down is: Your chickens are coming home to roost? People from your not so distant past are showing up to add their experience in dealing with you? Are you trying to avoid a whole henhouse of visitors about to show up here?

Anonymous said...

Tweety Bird is SO happy to receive the photo of our beloved relative which I did not possess. It would have been admirable if Sharalyn had included the picture as a kind gesture; however, Tweety knows the actual reason Sharalyn did so was to garner sympathy for herself plus put a guilt trip on her ex-family. Didn't work Sharalyn but nice try. What really sticks in my craw is the fact that you are still using your grandmother for your own purpose! You're like the Energizer Bunny but in reverse; instead of giving, giving, giving, you put all your energy into taking, taking, taking!

Anonymous said...

Another day, another adventure for this LUNATIC- "The Great Adventure of Sharalyn". It's so predictable- Where's your lawyer? Quit wasting your paper and ink and send the blog to McCord- you retarted bitch!
You want me too? Maybe he'll get a laugh out of it! After suckering you out of your money from last time! Are you printing it out so that you can edit the one that you want him to see? TOO BAD YOU CAN'T EDIT THE ONE YOU ALREADY HAVE HERE!
Is it because of the slander threat? Wait and see until you get here! Talking about threat- you disgusting pig for using little girls being raped here and blame it on somebody else. You know you're lying. Just like you used for Chris that you will call a police for fondling your daughter! YOU ARE ONE SICK MIND! Wanna hear the tape again?

Can't wait to see you at Whattaburger, Hon!

Mr. Magoo said...

Oh and FYI, John took those photos and we ALL already have a copy of it but thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...

Sharalyn Kaye, I would like to know where the box of records Mom told me she had left for me might be. Can I send the shipping cost to have them sent? Are they there? Let me know. Jackie N Gwen.

Anonymous said...

I heard she has another website opened already!!!

Anonymous said...

vivienneparis.blogspot.com and vivienneparis.com

Didn't take long, did it?

Anonymous said...

she won't get any sales!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh now she's in Paris and her name is vivienee. What a joke she is. Magoo put another post up so we can laugh our asses off.

Anonymous said...

she sent me an email begging me to place am order with her new Paris webesite. She said she'd send me lots of free stuff. Like I want it! She must be desperate. Begging people to order. She told me she lied about some book coming out. she dos not even have a book!

thnkng said...

Hope she tells the truth on THESE sites.

Of course if she starts telling the truth, there won't be much for Magoo to post.

Anonymous said...

let's all go harrass the shit out of her and maybe she'll close this one too. who's with me?

i mean, r u kidding me?

Anonymous said...

she told me she's going to be on the ny times bestseller list and that her publisher already sent her an advance of $35,000.
umm, the house is in foreclosure?

oh tis blog is good.

Mr. Magoo said...

Mr. Magoo is not here to harrass anyone silly goose :O)
Were all about exposing Sharalyn for WHO she really is...:O)