What kind of person steals from their own grandmother while she lay in her deathbed dying of cancer? THEREALSHERRIMITCHELL!



Saturday, August 16, 2008

SO DAMN GOOD I had to make a blog in its honor :O)

Howdy-doo ole man Magoo here. What a night eh? Hey i got an idea lets start early :O) Here's a comment left yesterday and low and behold someone from her deceptive criminal past surfaced and left a bit-o-truth <--tehehe, worthy of the front page! If ONLY ole Magoo had wrote it himself, thank you whoever you were :O) Oh and don't forget, if you have a story, experience, been wronged or your site filled with trash like they, (that be you Effie and Sharalyn), spew on my doorstep just send them in to ole Magoo. Thanks to the many who have already done so, I will be compiling by date and will have them up a.s.a.p.! Thanks again and enjoy this brilliant visitors slice-o-humble-pie! :O)

Anonymous said... <---this would be you Sharalyn K. Condrey :O) Let me make ONE thing clear here - I NEVER POSTED any anonymous comments about my children. That is JUST ANOTHER LIE you are starting with me. YOU grow up Joe. I told YOU I posted all the ANONYMOUS comments on your latest post today because I wanted to prove a point - just get your proof of who I have wronged. You are one SICK dude. Just show me the proof is the statement I made - and TOLD Cindy I did post all of those here on your blog as a message to you.Take it and shove it. Hey everyone - HERE is what I will do for YOU all. I will Put the ESTATE SALE Category on my NEW Website at www.vivienneparis.comI will also go back to my Blogspot - so I will have a REAL name instead of Anonymous - But, alas, No COMMENTS allowed as I will not be attacked again by you filthy creatures and Jamie, Jaclyn and whoever else leaving messages of anonymous hate for my kids.HERE is what you people will get from me now: A beautiful collection of PHOTOS for you to only see, and not touch, with EVERY single thing I have that you CLAIM was YOUR MOTHERS. EVERY SINGLE ITEM. It will take months. THEN - AFTER I have told the STORY she TOLD ME about EACH item, I WILL List it on my Website for SALE. IF YOU PEOPLE want it - then BUY it! How Bout that? Since I am a MONEY GRUBBING HOE like you said JOE - Let's see if I can get these things SOLD!!!ENJOY the photos......Seems like that's about all you'll be getting.Slap me in the face again! Go ahead - cheeks are already RED after the slaps in the face because I DID DO THE RIGHT THING and SENT DANIEL HIS PACKAGE!!! THEN I GET SLAPPED IN THE FACE BECAUSE OF IT!!! I tell you what Joe - ALL the Blogs you create in the world will never be enough.(Ole Magoo here, couldn't resist...hehehe... Would GOD "instruct" you to make that effort or wouldn't you just want to...do unto others as you would have them do unto you?)--> Thank you so much family for giving me the chance to make an effort to do what you call "the right thing"...You lost your chance BIG TIME because NONE of you can be big enough to Forgive and Move on. Have fun .....Sharalyn
August 15, 2008 4:26 PM





THANK YOU for validating what ole Magoo been saying all along!
Like Mother like Daughter.
Your a liar, thief and a Sybil all rolled up into one...or would that be two? Mother and Daughter...ROFLMAO! Now on to our celebrity guests comment/reply:





Anonymous said... Goodness Sher, you really are a piece of work. You cry boohoo that you are the victim in all of this and it is so simple - walk away. (you know - like so many of us unfortunate to have been considered your friend at one time walked away from you) But no, you choose to come here and stir up drama, as always. I guess negative attention is better than no attention at all, huh?



At some point you really do have to face yourself and the life you have been living. No one forced you to make the choices you've made or are making right now. Time and again you show yourself to be a completely self-centered egotistical liar.



Hey Magoo - check out this link and post a thread listing the traits of a sociopath. http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
You just did... :O)


BTW Sher, I seriously doubt anyone would be foolish enough to buy any of the items you list. Your record proves that you will take the money and keep the items. <--too good and spot on! But who are we kidding - you aren't really trying to sell them, are you. Just looking to dish out some pain. You must be so proud of yourself. And Sharyn proud of you...



For all those around you who are doubting the words spoken here and somehow still finding sympathy for you - this little stunt will likely finally open their eyes. Enjoy digging that hole deeper and deeper!
Validation..teehehee...


Oh, one more thing - you don't have to have a blog to post with an ID. None of us believe you are that stupid my dear. You obviously have A LOT of experience with blogging - try another excuse 'cuz we all know you are simply hiding.
August 15, 2008 5:39 PM
Like Sherri, Sher, dont care, and just plain S.


You trying to put ole Magoo out of the blog’n biz? That’s better than ole Magoo could’a done! LOL! I salute you! {S}



Keep those cards and letters coming friends...we're going to make Fan Appreciation day one they wont ever forget. Let's break the record set yesterday of over 130 comments in one day :O)



...when you know better, you DONT DO what Sharalyn would do...

...you shall know the truth because ...this is your life silly... ROFL!




4 comments:

huck said...

Hats off to you Magoo!

Another BRILLIANT post :o)

And THANK YOU anonymous for a most welcomed post...you obviously have been reading our blog that magoo has opened for all of us!!

There's MORE!!!...so MUCH more.. in his briefcase...oooof!!....I DO believe there are a few "milk bones" in my bag too!!

Shall I go "fetch" em you two?

Anonymous said...

Sherri is such a loser! The victim that she portrays is pathetic. She deserves any negativity she gets and then some. If she only put her energy into something worthy she may make something of herself and be productive and possibly set a good example for her children. I really don't think that is possible because she is so selfish and a theif...right out of Satan's womb. She may have ripped off the wrong person out there and will never know when they will be right behind her ready to strike back. You best sleep with one eye open Sher, big brother is watching your every move.

thnkng said...

No matter what you think of another person, there is no reason to wish physical harm to them.

Sharalyn just needs to act responsibly and honestly. If she doesn't then others have a right to know therealsherrimitchell.

Who by the way is really Sharalyn Condrey...

Still waiting on that later post for - the story behind the term "husband" - we were told we would see in her 7/30/08 post.

huck said...

ol huck doesn't believe that "bit o' lie" will ever surface :o)

Where has this "so called" hubby been for the past 3 years?

hmmm...

WASN'T in court with Sharalyn

WOULDN'T go outside while the cars were going to be "hauled" away

DIDN'T/HASN'T done a THING to support his family

WHERE is his backbone Sharalyn?

Talk about HIDING