What kind of person steals from their own grandmother while she lay in her deathbed dying of cancer? THEREALSHERRIMITCHELL!



Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Anonymous says chapter two...

A comment left August 12, 2008 10:47AM to the “Anonymous says:”
blog of 8/11/08
Joe You are angry because of the past - I am not concerned with the past.
My only concern here are the facts stated above (in my previous comment) The facts are:
Facts are: it’s not defamatory. It’s the truth.

#2 This blog was carefully thought out and premeditated to ONLY cause me pain, hurt, heartbreak, fear, loss of business, show me in the worst of behavior, and carefully constructed by you as the puppet master to bring the worst kind of pain and loss to another human being (ME)
Mr. Magoo says: "Wrong again, its purpose was to show you lie." You’ve been exposed for the fraud that you are. You were portraying yourself to be something your not.

#3 I am now afraid of you and the family and am very fearful for my children's lives. I won't allow them go outside to play, because I am afraid of one of the family driving by and hurting one of them. Who knows what ruthless act you and YOUR family will do next? I am living in fear because of you. That's something the courts will look at in trying to decide if they want to release the order to remove this blog.

Paranoia is a bitch to live with but then if you can’t live with your actions don’t commit them. The look over your shoulder comment was to reference your own guilt. Guilty people have to stay on their toes; guilty people do suffer in a myriad of ways by their own subconscious haunting them. I sleep like a baby when you accuse us of murder, being vultures raping her apartment because I know in my own heart those things weren’t true. So why are you losing sleep, feeling sick and your hair falling out again?

I haven’t been to Oregon since I saw you squirming on the witness stand. Your children are safe from any of us harming them. You do enough harm as their mother!

I prefer to look at it as "Devine intervention" :O) YOU destroyed your business, you built it on lies and deception therefore it crumbled under your own doing, and your own hand I remind you. You closed it, not us. You speak about your “extensive relationships you formed with your customers?” Tell me why would they believe the words of someone they don’t even know over yours? Could it be those “relationships” were built upon deception? Praise the lord! As for your book, don’t forget you owe me a copy but don’t bother autographing it, the promised gift would be ole Magoo himself would autograph it for our lucky winner! What would that publisher think of this blog? That is if what you’re telling about your book is even true…LOL! And please don’t bother; EVERYONE NOW KNOWS how you HONORED our MOTHER!

I sent Daniel his Wake Forest Afghan, Cookbook he bought in Tennessee for HIS grandmother, and a Box of "trinkets" that Sharyn told me to send to him. The package went Priority Mail yesterday, and here is the USPS tracking:03080730000024607844

Our distributions were sent out over a year ago. And no, nobody HAD to ASK for them as you imply we SHOULD HAVE. (See McCords letter here). You only sent Daniel’s stuff because it falsely paints yourself in a good light but as “THNKGN” said yesterday, you can try to glue what you broke back together again but its original state is lost.

I am sorry I said I would Burn the letters. Of course it was said out of anger for you and directed to hurt you. You hurt me, so I hurt you with my words. You don't care, no need to state it in a reply comment, I already know. You don't care that I am sorry. The fact is, I would NEVER burn YOUR father's letters to YOUR mother.

I don’t believe you, your not sorry at all. You’ve only NOW changed your tune and want forgiveness because your good ole buddy McCord probably told you to shut the hell up and quit making a fool of yourself and giving us, the family, a case for slander and libel. Again if you cant live with the choices you make you better not make those choices. Never write a check your ass cant cash. Think before you act. Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time. Your right I DON’T CARE, I have NO sympathy, not a shred of empathy, and I don’t think any of my readers will shun me for wishing you the worst in light of how you behaved before, during and after our mothers passing. However it does NOT surprise me you threatened to burn them, like Mother like Daughter remember? How MANY TIMES in the past 6 or so years has your mother threatened all of us she is burning the family photos/slides? She’s burned the whole lot of them what? About 32 times now? I guess what I’m saying here is: Nothing surprises us anymore. Your both one in the same and are cursed to remain so the rest of your pathetic lives.

I have not sold anything Sharyn didn't instruct me to sell. You can BELIEVE that statement, or not.

ARE WE back on this Sharyn “instructed” me to do so bit? You need to let that act go. Maybe I need to pull out some more of those audio tapes where you’re pleading for us not to prosecute you on the fraud? Where you admit there neither IS NOR WAS EVER any “hand written instructions” to YOU on what to do with the contents of the house after she passes?

Your family may have sentimental items I paid $10,000 for. I paid it because I didn't want to keep the probate going, when it was simple to just do what the will said. I agreed. You got $94,000 and I thought that was done. I thought that is what you wanted. I guess not. You want me to live in fear, pain, and lose everything I worked for.

The Estate received $89,456.45 when you purchased the house for $50k because you owed the Estate nearly $40k more! The $10k was for the furnishings in the house (just an estimate as you threatened to have us arrested if we came anywhere near the house) and didn’t include anything my MOTHER had already separated out to give to people. The legal fees were way more than they should have been because you repeatedly denied you owed anything and fought to try to get everything you possibly could without paying a dime!

I've never held anything from you people. (<--You mean your ex-family? See were just...you people.) It's been a long year. I have not received any emails stating the family wanted anything, only Daniel. He emailed the day after the papers were signed and I regret telling him NO. I knew in my mind the things were here, and were saved for him, but I was not ready to give them, out of my pain and heartbreak you people brought me from the ridiculous probate case. And his package is on the way. According to you I've sold it all on Ebay.The fact is, that's just not true.It isn't right for me to keep that - I promised YOUR mother I would send them to Daniel, and I honored that promise yesterday, when it was shipped.

A show of hands please from those who received your “earmarked boxed items” Sharyn left specifically for you? Hum? Not a lot of hands shown here :O( It HAS been a long year, exhausting year, watching you continue your scamming ways all over the Internet. Watching and having to read your vulgar “salt in the wound” subliminal bible passages and motivation babble! Hell it’s been a long year AND STILL nobody has received those “earmarked boxes” Sharyn wanted us to have, the one’s your lawyer McCord wrote and said his client, (<--that’s you), would deliver. Did you just write I did not receive any e-mails from the family wanting anything? 1. NOTHING BELONGED TO YOU!

2. WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO ASK FOR STUFF THAT BELONGS TO US?

3. More importantly it wasn’t YOUR PLACE to BE in any position, or PLACE YOURSELF , (I should say), in any position to distribute ANYTHING! Distributions of the estate went out to everyone A YEAR and ½ AGO without anyone having to ask.

4. WE DID ASK YOU, we DID e-mail you and what we got back was: FUCK OFF, I DON’T HAVE AN UNCLE, or FUCK OFF I DON’T HAVE ANY COUSINS! Remember those e-mails Sharalyn? Here lets take a good look at a few now!

On Thursday 1/4/07 10:49 am you said “there were a “couple” meaning 2 small boxes of junk I do not want… give them to you once this shit was all over” -- haven’t seen them so I guess this isn’t over.

On Wednesday 1/31/07 9:00 am you replied “I do not have a cousin Daniel. Now FUCK OFF Stranger” when you were specifically asked to send the items you said my MOTHER had wanted sent to her grandson Daniel.

On Wednesday 1/31/07 4:24 pm you replied “We have nothing else to talk about. Move on.”

On Tuesday 2/13/07 12:35 am in response to Daniel’s direct email requesting the items you had said several times you had for him, you replied “Do not ever contact me again”.

You didn’t regret telling him NO Sharalyn, what you told him was FUCK OFF I DON’T HAVE A COUSIN Daniel. Remember its right here for all to read even you! Pain and heartbreak the family caused you? Can’t you see your pattern dear? You’re the victim; you’ve had to suffer unnecessarily because of us? The only thing ridiculous about the probate case was YOU!

Remember you would have been long gone, with $50,000 in hand, forgiving of the promissory note, and the cash from the Bargain barn. Might have been well on your way to starting a new/good life for those kids. Instead you’re stuck in the frozen desert of central Oregon which you hate! Your flat broke with no way of saving the house you borrowed a ridiculous sum of $125,000 at 10.2% interest. About to be foreclosed on and homeless. Your internet persona exposed! Online scams exposed! I bet that $50,000 offer is looking mighty good to you two right now…eh Chris? Err I mean coward!

According TO YOU it’s all been sold on E-Bay.

I have literally 100 or more printscreen shots of items of my mothers you sold, hell even before she passed. You remember that time I was turning her every two hours so as not to develop sores. Hand bathing, cleaning, changing clothes, bedding, emptying pans, changing her oxygen tanks, administering medications 3 times a day, attempting to keep her fed and hydrated, etc...At the same time refreshing my internet page only to see another LOT-O-Books being offered by lil Miss Ohbabycandles?

AGAIN! You’ve no right to use the word HONOR! WE witnessed a lifetime of how you HONORED our Mother and her unconditional love towards you! What you did is DISHONOR HER MEMORY and everything she ever did FOR YOU!

Going back to the point in fact:This blog was created in an effort to bring me ultimate pain and suffering - If I can get a court order to have it removed I will.

You’ve been EXPOSED dear! Guess we’ll have to keep waiting to see how those efforts turned out :O)

It's just that simple.

Yes it is, here again I have pointed out for all to see the TRUTH versus your story of the day/hour/minute!

"When you know better, you do better"
...You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free...







3 comments:

Mr. Magoo said...

Mr. Magoo doesn't censor comments but we prefer to leave language like this for Sharalyn/Sherri/Sher to use.

Please refrain from using colorful language in the future.

Thanks for stopping by :O)

Now get out and vote in our new poll. Teeheehee!

Anonymous said...

Joseph ...

YOU STOP THIS NOW!!! AND I MEAN THAT. YOU SEEM TO HAVE A FETISH WITH THIS JUST LIKE YOU DO WITH JON BENET. GET A LIFE!!! YOU LET ME DEAL WITH HER, AND I WILL. IF YOU KEEP THIS UP MAGOO, I'LL SUE YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND? MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. YOU HAVE ONLY ADDED TO THIS AND YOU KEEP ON. DON'T YOU HAVE A LIFE? WELL, GET ONE!!!!I'M HER MOTHER AND GREG AND I ARE QUITE CAPABLE OF TAKING HER DOWN... THAT IS MY LAST WARNING TO YOU.

Mr. Magoo said...

Magoo once again does not condone harrassment. Our sole purpose is to expose Sharalyn K. Condrey for who she really is. A liar and a fraud.

Thanks for stopping by :O)

Seen the new poll?