What kind of person steals from their own grandmother while she lay in her deathbed dying of cancer? THEREALSHERRIMITCHELL!



Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fan appreciation day Victim # 2!

Howdy-do ole man Magoo here bringing you the true story of another victim of TRSM's Scams and Jeckyl and Hyde personality. 

This is Jamie's story. 
Jamie was lured in with TRSM's usual tactic of e-mailing her prey with praise and the offer to showcase their work on her *well now defunct, no longer up*, "for now", blogsite.  (Photos to follow soon).  I wont waste a lot of time prefacing this one.  I'll just bring you the truth from the source herself.  Jamie's story in her own words, her own handwriting.





(From TRSM's blog a few weeks ago).

I give you Jamie's story:

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

~Harvey Fierstein

Ok. I won't. Thanks for the sage advice. How DARE you post such a quote after all you have done to hurt and victimize good honest people. But, thanks for the straw that broke the camel’s back.


My story is a simple one. I have a shop on ETSY. Sherri Mitchell contacted me and lavished me with praises and complements about my ledger paper and ephemera. She said that I was her new favorite store. She said that she wanted to showcase my shop on her blog. Sherri Mitchell purchased items from my store. I mailed them to her. A week later she sent a PayPal dispute saying that she never received her items. She did not try to contact me in any way before filing the dispute. At that time I had over 700 sales in my store and had never had lost a package. I felt terrible and immediately refunded the money to her PayPal account. Then I went straight to ETSY to apologize to her, but her account had disappeared. So I went to her blog to apologize to her and there on her blog were photos of the EXACT items she had purchased from my ETSY shop.

I then emailed her this email:


Sherri,
I am so very confused. I just refunded you the full amount of your order from my ETSY store because you said it did not arrive. I came to your blog to apologize because you closed your ETSY account and I see the ledger paper and music sheets and scalloped ephemera I mailed to you in your ETSY order on your blog. What is going on? I am very hurt and confused.
Respectfully, Jamie Miller


This was her response:


I have been buying for 3 years - my German, Russian Music Sheets, Vintage Ephemera, from various Websites and Ebay. That photo on my blog is from a Pretty papers, and she uses Bird Eggs, News Prints etc... on all of her packaging. I just recieved it in the mail a few days ago, and It's my favorite. I did NOT recieve anything from you but a box with leopard printed tissue or brown paper (whatever that was). It had a hole in it, plus there were some kind of rotten cardboard pieces that literally made the PostMaster and me sick. I am appalled that you think I would put a photo of merchandise on my blog and then ask for a refund. I do not operate that way.
How disappointing this is - Sherri


I had never had dealings with someone so hateful. I quickly let her know that I had screen shots of the blog photos and that I could prove the items to be from my order. The next day she returned the money to PayPal and claimed that her daughter had opened the box and that it had all been a terrible mistake. I emailed back and said “thank you for acknowledging the mistake and sending the money. Let's consider the matter closed.” I thought that by being polite and not engaging her, that the matter would be closed. The next email was to threaten me with her lawyers Albetazzi & Freidman because two of my good friends had tried to stand up for me and had emailed her and commented on her blog before she removed the incriminating photos. She threw in official sounding phrases like “Internet Protection Laws standard with a registered Business” and then she informed me of this:


“I have forwarded your Blog URL to my Attorney as I believe what you have just done to me - by stating what you did on your latest Blog Post - I believe you should be held Liable for that, as anyone emailing you to know more about your post, and you in turn telling them my Name and my Business Name is against Internet Protection Laws standard with a registered Business, such as mine is. I do have rights. The matter will be considered closed once I receive confirmation of your Attorney’s name or Email and also that Slanderous Blog Post removed.”


This is what my “slanderous” blog post stated:


“The silly when deceived exclaim loudly; the fool complains; the honest man walks away and is silent."


[Fr., Le bruit est pour le fat, la plainte pour le sot; L'honnete homme trompe s'eloigne et ne dit mot.] Author: Francois de la Noue ("Bras de Fer")Source: La Coquette Corrigee (I, 3)


And no, I did not remove it.

Magoo here to interject with his wily wisdom and wit  :O) 

1st: this is the link to Jamie's "slanderous" post:


2nd:  Hum? 
Albertazzi and Friedman?
Now WHY does that name sound so familiar? 
Could it be, hum? Could it be, thats MY attorney?!
 Yep ladies and gentlemen this is the law firm the family used to combat TRSM's psychotic criminal behavior during my mothers illness and probate of the estate.
 I guess TRSM didn't think to highly of her Attorney Mr. Michael McCord to use him to threaten anyone with. 
Maybe because...he didn't do to well when he had his time in court with us.  He hired another attorney to review the case a few days before court.  This attorney mirrored the "stuttering attorney" in the movie *My Cousin Vinny*.  For one it took most of an hour for him to say that the e-mails TRSM requested, (and payed a hefty price for I might add), showed there was definately hostile feelings between the two parties.  Well.....DUH! 
And 2nd he stated that the sale of the house in California should go on as per the will stated.
  My mother didn't own a house in California Homer. 
Her house was in La Pine, OREGON down the street a ways from you! 
The very same house THEIR CLIENT dwelled in.
Brilliant Mr. Holmes.
Yep she payed premium dollars for that great advice.  :O)

I'm sure Mr. Albertazzi thanks you for the advertisement however...LOL!  NOT!! 
Oh and YES...ole man Magoo will be posting scans of proof that Albertazzi represented our mothers estate and not TRSM. 
Scans of documents and his business card should do it.

In fact I'm sure Mr. Albertazzi will not be so happy to learn you have been using his firms name to "Bully people into silence"!!!!
(I'll forward those e-mails directly to him) 

See he knows you TRSM! 
Remember he deposed YOU! 
Remember you LIED throughout the entire deposition! 
He would never represent a pathetic piece of trash as you. 
Someone so low as to steal from a cancer patient, YOUR GRANDMOTHER, on their deathbed!

Carry on Jamie, I'm sorry....

But I am tired of being silent. (GOOD FOR YOU!). After she treated me so horribly, I stopped blogging and selling for a long time. My heart was not in it anymore. She ruined it for me because all I could think about was her and how completely hateful she had been to me. And yet she still had a blog and she was still out there treating others just as callously. I silently watched as she changed her blog names and business names over and over again. I silently watched as she would disappear and reappear over and over again. I would just add the new links to my sidebar. There were so many that I had to make a dedicated file for them. And then, many months later I found “TheReal SherriMitchell” <---thats me :O)  Teeheehee!  and I knew who I was dealing with in Sherri. And the blog made me realize that it had nothing to do with me. She is just a horrible person and it was nothing personal. She does this to everyone. Even to her own family. And for some reason that was comforting to know I wasn't the only one. And I have kept tabs on her ever since. I have seen the blog posts that get removed every time she puts herself in a corner and she always claims it’s her family. They are always out to get her. And since no one else speaks up it appears to people (new readers to her blog) who don't know her well that this is only a family matter.  I know there are others out there she has swindled and stolen from. Too many to count probably. We have to stand up and share our misfortune in having dealt with Sherri. It is the only way to stop her from taking from others. I’m not just speaking of the money. While that is her motivator, it is not the only theft she commits. She steals your goodwill. She steals your ability to trust. She steals your creativity. She steals the things you pour your heart and soul into. She won’t steal those things from me anymore. Because I will Never be bullied into silence. Because I will Never allow Myself to be made a victim. Thank you Harvey Fierstein. And thank you to the family members who have fought for so long to get the truth out. And thank you to the brave artists who have stood up for themselves and have been given a voice.

Your welcome Jamie  :O)

And THANK YOU for not allowing TRSM to bully you anymore! 
For not allowing her to silence you.
 For not allowing her to steal your desire to create and share. 
You can now join the ranks of Jen and others,
(YES there are OTHERS TRSM, and they will be speaking loud and clear on ole Magoo real soon...lol),  who have spoken up and shared their experience with us. 

The 2nd half of this story is coming soon. 
I'll be sharing a series of e-mail exchanges between Jamie and the evil one along with more photographic proof that TRSM is a Con, thief and a liar!
I'll even show you just how great a mother she truly is...hum? 
Wonder what that could be? 
Oh and stay tuned: VIDEO Kareoke! Yes I said Video!  :O)

"When you know better, you do better"

"You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"

"Now your bitter hands, cradle nothing but broken glass"

"I know I must reside inside my silent well of sorrows"

12 comments:

Tweety said...

My compliments to Jamie for a very telling tale of TRSM's mode of operation for purloining pretties from what she terms her pawns. But a queen of a lady named Jamie has now called CHECKMATE on TRSM's scam game.
Tweets over and out!

thnkng said...

Thank you, Jamie, for sharing your story. I hope your story will bring others who have been wronged by Sherri to see, as you have, that it is Sherri, not them that is in the wrong. She has repeated this process, in its many variations, over and over again.

As I’ve said before, I see her many cut and runs and blog deletions/reappearances all as hopes to “remove” lies she hopes she’ll not have to acknowledge. There are way too many people that are keeping tabs on her many stories for that to ever happen. It is all too clear to many that she is living in an online fantasy world that is definitely not her reality by any stretch of the imagination.

Your experience with the package is typical behavior:

”I did NOT recieve anything from you but a box with leopard printed tissue or brown paper (whatever that was). It had a hole in it, plus there were some kind of rotten cardboard pieces that literally made the PostMaster and me sick.” Project/deflect everything on to you for making a simple inquiry…

her daughter had opened the box and that it had all been a terrible mistake but then quickly shifting gears and apologizing (and this time implicating her daughter) once she has been caught in a lie…

A little extreme with both she and the PostMaster getting sick, don’t ya’ think??? And where is that nauseating package??? Of course with TRSM the farther you take something the more believable it is. If a little is good, a lot is better – think German glitter glass…

It is amazing that she continues to repeat the same behavior over and over. How much energy is she wasting!?!?

Lori said...

hi there...sorry about deleting my other comments...the suicide rants were a bit much for me for personal reasons...BUT, also very personal to me is the harm perpetrated against my good friend Jamie...and the threats made to me when i let therealsherrimitchell know we were fully aware that she had lied and tried to steal from my friend...i only hope that others will not fall prey to her schemes and lies!!!

thnkng said...

Lori, we understand. No need to apologize.

For your information amongst her numerous postings/rants threatening to harm herself (all later deleted) she did post that she had actually made a little cut on her wrist. This was reported to the local authorities who investigated, contacted her at a local grocery store and found that no such thing had occurred. We did what we could to protect her and her children if these postings had been legitimate. But, they weren't.

The shame of that is that when people like Sherri play games about such a serious matter others who truly do need help may not receive it because they may be perceived in a similar light of simple seeking attention.

huckster said...

Jamie's story is a familiar one. It's one that TRSM's family has been exposed to her entire life. We know there are many more out there like her who are coming forward as Jen and Jamie did. She has used similar tactics on everyone in her family but most importantly against her grandmother, my mother who she conned, manipulated and stole from for years. That is the reason why this blog was started and the one thing through all of sherri's limited confessions that she will NEVER own up to. Magoo started this blog to PROTECT others from what her grandmother ENDURED.

Thanks to you Jamie for sharing your story :o) I have to believe that you helped make a difference in the life of someone! You and Jen have truly inspired me.

Lori, glad to see you back...not to worry about her rantings as they are ONLY SUPERFICIAL

huckster said...

Well Well Well..

Traffic Feed shows hit after hit after hit on magoo's blog....

Looks like word is SPREADING

Pop a top and pass that bowl around!

Tweety said...

Hey Huckster, are you popping the top off a nehi and passing around a bowl of moonpies or is it champagne and popcorn? Magoo's truth serum shot is being heard around the world as Tweety Bird "pecks" away at the computer. Congratulations to Magoo, Jamie and Lori for calling a spade a spade.
Tweets over and out!

Mr. Magoo said...

:O)

huckster said...

Tweets~

It could also be a sasparilla and a ho ho :o) Either way it's ALL A GOOD THING!!! (and quite tasty too) :o)

Let's not forget Jen!! She was the first brave soul who came forward to shed more light on our little criminal of the art community

Tsk Tsk Tsk SHARALYN K. CONDREY...you are living on BORROWED air

NOW, dagnabit where's a hydrant when ya need one!?

xx said...

Thanks for having the courage to share your story Jamie. I know I was clueless about this scam, so I am gad you are able to open the eyes of some people. Your story helps paint a complete picture. For someone who portrays herself as such a giving person, the truth about SM slaps you in the face when you see how she treats others when she thinks no one is looking. All my best to you Jamie!

Mr. Magoo said...

And were not done Jen :O) This is only part 1. Thanks for stopping by and good seeing you.

Tweety said...

My sincere apologies to Jen for not including her in my last comment. She was the first one to open TRSM's can of worms which, in turn, inspired other victims to come forth setting the record straight about TRSM's modus operandi.
Tweets over and out!