What kind of person steals from their own grandmother while she lay in her deathbed dying of cancer? THEREALSHERRIMITCHELL!



Monday, February 22, 2010

The reincarnation of...Punk Rose Journal

Or shall we say...Its time for TRSM to step back up on that altar of innocence! 
I am the victim in all of this and you all are just mean spirited evil attackers. 
Time to invoke some sympathy for myself.
Time to play the God Card.

Well I say it is "TIME"!  Time to face the facts.  It is high time TRSM that:
 "You shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH is not your version"!

:O)

Just like Jack Friday we want...

Just the facts Ma'am!


How do ole man Magoo here bringing you the latest on the never ending saga we call Therealsherrimitchell.
Well as predicted she is back. 


And as ole Magoo types I can see she has added another post...I got but just a few things to add to her new, "If you lay it at God's feet" post which I will do following this one.  I guess I'm going to be busy for awhile or is it a diversion and she wants me not to get around publishing those audio tapes?  No telling with this scheming, manipulative evil mind.  Sounds like she is just going to write her dribble to Cyberspace and pray someone drops by...a lot like those webs of deceit she likes to spin and then lures unsuspecting business women into it.

Okay so lets get on with the show.  I'll give you the facts!  I'll tell you the truth!  I'll refute everything she says only I will back what I say with documentation.  
Her word?
Accounts for nothing. 
If you've been following along closely we left off on Feb. 9th with another testimonial from yet another of TRSM"s business victims.  You can catch up here: 


On that day TRSM couldn't face the ugly "TRUTH"/"FACTS" of being outed publicly by another business client she "chose" to victimize and decided "once again", as she has many times before, to close up shop and run and hide.  After knowing the truth wouldn't you?  But would you then resurface a week later for the umpteenth time, post a page of spin and diversion, as being the victim and unjustly attacked unmercifully, and hope, "well maybe this time they will believe me"?
Where to start?
We'll start with:  Just the facts ma'am!:

How about her inaugural post on her resurrected Journal?


Now let me decipher this for you all and tell you "The Truth/Facts" behind this post.

AND The TRUTH Shall Set ME Free
(Geesh cant even get your own line, had to "PIRATE" mine? Well you are well known for your lifetime of thievery!)
Hmmm, a funny thing happened today.
The ONLY thing funny here is your audacity to think anyone CARES!
Well, not totally out of the ordinary or something so miraculous I jumped for joy or did a cartwheel or two ~ Just some nasty and cruel behavior from a few people, and USUALLY, Usually it gets to me - BOY does it ever get to me.
All the "nasty" and Cruel" behavior is all "YOU"!
Again: If you cant do the time "Toot's"...DONT do the crime!
The lies I cannot handle. Not just the lies, but It is impossible to defend myself.
If you can prove I'm lying I'll shut down and ride off into the sunset "toot's"!  You cant defend yourself because your guilty, plain and simple.  You have NOTHING to refute what I publish and your so well known to be a liar now in the very art community you chose to prey in, none of them believe a word you say anymore. Your a joke gossiped over while hanging around the office cooler on Monday morning.
And in reading some of this "stuff" <--(the "Truth of your pathetic life story"),  today, One of my former customers LIED point blank and said I sent her a box of OLD tags, but she emailed ME several days ago and said the customers dived right in and they were beautiful.
Fact #1:
She never e-mailed you TRSM...LOL! 
On February 12, 2010 8:32 PM Brenda commented here on this blog: 
I just don't understand most of this...and probably don't need to know, but at the time of not receiving my order I did want some answers...and went to this blog to find out what was going on with your behavior.
I want you to know that I picked up a box of lovely tags from the post office today...with a very mixed saddened heart. Thank You...honestly I did not believe that you had really sent them...so I do appreciate it so much and then must say the customers were just diving in.

I will send a picture this weekend of them as I promised to post when they showed up.

Which she DID and it IS published, however no where in the comment does it say her customers were buying them off the shelf.  Perhaps she meant they were diving, with anticipation, into the "pail of old stock" to look through them since...LIKE BRENDA...they had to wait 4 months and endure many disappointments as well, each week they didn't arrive.

Fact #2: 
She did however, E-mail ole Mr. Magoo  :O)

She's telling LIES AGAIN...
Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:56 PM
From: "Brenda Klomp" justabedofroses@hotmail.com

Let me make something VERY CLEAR...I HAVE NOT EMAILED TO SHERRI MITCHELL ONE TIME THROUGH ALL THIS...NOT ONE TIME. Readers can believe ME or the realsherrimitchell AND MORE OF HER LIES this time with ME INVOLVED. I have done nothing but told the truth and there is NO reason to doubt my truth.
The truth is this: the LAST EMAIL was to ask Sherri if the "Honest truth" from her fed x shipment went out...and I received NO RESPONSE. That told me she had not mailed it, that's when I came here to get her attention.

And Brenda e-mailed me again  :O)
Brenda's last and final e-mail, exchange with TRSM.
Just the facts ma'am!


So it should read:

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:06:29 -0800
From: punkrosepaper@yahoo.com
Subject: Package
To: justabedofroses@hotmail.com

Brenda, Brenda, Brenda.....

I have finally gotten this package together, but cannot make it to the Post - snowing yet again :) Of course I would pick the day before the weekend -

I called Fed-Ex and they said they could come out on a Saturday for me, but I need to know the Address I send it to? I can then call them before 8 tonight and they will pick up tomorrow for me ~ Fed-Ex is a good company, I really like them.

OK, I will await your email with the address, and thank you again
~Punk Rose Paper ~
Vintage/Shabby Paper Goods & Apothecary
Sherri Mitchell, Proprietor
Visit my New Blog at:

Brenda's reply 5 days later and still having NOT recieved her package:

From: Brenda Klomp justabedofroses@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Package
To: punkrosepaper@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, February 4, 2010, 3:06 PM
Hi sherri, did the package get mailed by fed ex on saturday...I will have the barber watch for it in the mornings. thanks brenda.

:O( Pretty sad eh?  Especially after waiting four months and a multitude of lies.  Lets read on...
1 day later.

Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 14:42:11 -0800
From: punkrosepaper@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Package
To: justabedofroses@hotmail.com

Hello??? Anyone there? You have time to contact my family but no time to tell me in what way to give you a Refund?? Are the last 4 digits of your CC to REFUND XXXX??

I absolutely need the last 4 digits so I do not refund the wrong transactions.

Hum?  This is a goodie! 
So Brenda has waited 4 long months for a product she hand selected for a specific occasion Christmas.  Christmas comes and goes, but no product.  Meanwhile back in October when Brenda originally made the order TRSM had charged her card as per TRSM's policy.  So card charged and TRSM paid in Oct. but no product for Brenda and Christmas has come and gone.  TRSM"S excuses?  Many...one including a ridiculous claim that the La. Pine Oregon female employees were stealing her packages she boxed and gave to the La. Pine Post office female employees to deliver!  During this time, now that Christmas has passed, New Years, etc... TRSM was promising Easter and Valentine's tags.  Brenda agreed JUST in hopes that ONE DAY she may/might receive SOMETHING from TRSM.  At this point she would probably have settled for an empty box!  :O)

But it gets better:  Here we have TRSM getting defensive to a client she has inconvenienced and lied to for 4 long months.  Upset because the client felt no other recourse than to publicly ask for her product on my blog because TRSM would not answer her many pleas.  Not ONLY THAT but she now is asking for Brenda's card info...info ladies and gentlemen, she has used and held the past 5 years Brenda has endured doing business with TRSM!
Brenda's card info hasn't changed TRSM, I believe she would have informed you long in advance if the numbers had changed.

Brenda politely replies, quite graciously I might add considering the circumstances:

From: Brenda Klomp
Subject: RE: Package
To: punkrosepaper@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010, 2:34 AM

been to work all day Sherri...yes, that is my #. thanks

TRSM replies with her nose in the air.
Basically take it up with "your" bank...your Drama is getting old with me:

Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 18:36:31 -0800
From: punkrosepaper@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Package
To: justabedofroses@hotmail.com

refund will show for 2 within 3-5 business days on your statement.
any questions after that you can contact your bank
~Punk Rose Paper ~
Vintage/Shabby Paper Goods & Apothecary
Sherri Mitchell, Proprietor

Brenda's package finally arrives on the 12th of Feb. 5 months after they were originally ordered.  
There were 1 or 2 Easter and 1 or 2 Valentines cards the rest "old stock" or "everyday" tags.
Hardly what Brenda was promised. 
Lets continue with "The Facts Ma'am!

She has emailed me, I have not responded, not ONE time to her... as I WAS done.

The tag truth: Sherri promised there would be Valentines and Easter with everydays on this shipment. What came was stuff that of course I had not ordered. There was 2 Easter tags in a 185.00 shipment.

Of course the customers dived in to see. Was I happy to receive something...yes very much. Can I run a business on selling tags...NO. And no these tags are not flying out the door, truth.
Another truth is I was on the way to the bank to file a visa complaint with her when I stopped at the post office and there were the tags. I called my bank and they said I had to come fill out papers and time was running out as its a 120 day limit...got an employee to come in special for this. So any of you who need to collect money from therealsherrimitchell she knows this about banks and now YOU know. Time is not on your side when dealing with her.
Sherri...WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO QUIT LYING? TELL US WHEN? If you want to tell your customers of how honest you are and need their trust then don't use MY name AND LIE as it will get you no where with them.

I accepted Sherri's apology in public...forgave her wrong doings. Did Sherri take it wrong as I would do business with her ever again...obviously she must have.

Let me make this very clear...NO I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS with her... NEVER again. Is there one good reason to do so...NO.
Sherri,you are starting NEW AGAIN? With your LIES Sherri...and probably FAKE PROMISES ...to to bad for you. I feel very sorry and for your VERY LOVELY customers, some friends of mine.

Brenda

And there ladies and gentlemen are...YOUR FACTS!
Lets continue with TRSM's new version of The Truth blog shall we?

So here's the thing, mostly I wear my heart on my sleeve, I am easily offended, I am always overly emotional about so many things - BUT - today as I read some of these lies and brutal accusations I realized that I really don't care.

Well heres "The Facts Ma'am" on your claim of lies and brutal accusations!
Perhaps it is Brenda who should feel offended and overly emotional that you would so blatantly lie about her on the first day of your glorious resurrection.

I laughed it off.

Again words that give credence to your true professed friendship you once "valued" for Brenda and several other disappointed clients that have come forward. Yet sadly you are "mistaken"...it is "THEM" who are now laughing at YOU!

and For ONCE, I could let the ugly stuff just be forgotten...after the emails, I could move on, move forward, continuing.

You would LOVE to move on and not have to face..."Just the facts Ma'am"!  To NOT have to look into that cracked mirror of guilt and face the history of your lifetime of this type of behavior.  You claim that you have changed, you keep bringing up this religious facade you hide behind when the "FACTS" are...since childhood and now to this day you are still repeating the same patterns and are still behaving in the same manner.  You are still a pathological liar and a repeat offender with a laundry list of crimes you can never escape from.  And worst, no intention of EVER changing.  The only thing that changes in your pattern are the names of your victims!

To continue and not let it become stagnant around my spirit. I love saying that. You know, the FUNKY stagnant lake water that looks so nasty you don't want to dip your toes in?

You mean that FUNKY STAGNANT REFLECTION staring back at you from that cracked mirror of guilt!

Well, this stuff was kind of like that. I read it, I read the comments, I thought to myself...Oh well. And then cooked lunch. Organized my files. Vacuumed. Did some laundry.

You mean: I said, "Well... Shit"!  Then you sat in front of your PC concocting this ridiculous post full of Empty promises, fake flattery and more than enough lies...to yourself.  Cause your the only one that is going to buy it much less read it.  Yet another day lost that could have been better spent with your children. 

I can't change any of the folks who dislike me.

And you wonder why?

BUT, the Truth Shall Set me Free.

"You shall know The Truth and the Truth is right here within the pages of my blog for the world to see"! But you are mistaken "toots" that you will ever be free.  Someone of your track record lives for the remainder of their life with the repercussions of one's actions. 

Guilt is the price we pay willingly for doing what we are going to do anyway. Isabelle Holland

Guilt upon the conscience, like rust upon iron, both defiles and consumes it, gnawing and creeping into it, as that does which at last eats out the very heart and substance of the metal.
Bishop Robert South

or last but not least:

Hard though it may be to accept, remember that guilt is sometimes a friendly internal voice reminding you that you're messing up. Marge Kennedy


MY TRUTH is, that my family will never love me or accept me, they have never loved me or accepted me, they have always hated me and have been cruel to me, tons of abuse and emotional stress..

Self inflicted and you spent an entire lifetime "EARNING" your Estrangement. You know this as fact, so "Just the facts Ma'am!
The reasons for your estrangement?  Logged right here within the pages of this blog.

I have endured so much

Playing the victim, *tisk* *tisk* and a *boo* *hoo*  :O(  These are the words from the mouths of your victims TRSM.  They have endured.  For far too long.  And now they are saying no more. 
Now they will no longer be bullied into silence!

- and the TRUTH? I accept that.

Welcome to TRSM.

The truth shall set me free. My Truth is Acceptance. My Truth is Moving on.

CYA!

I have my children,

True but what have you left them with?  A blog they will one day discover and find exactly what kind of person you truly are, most likely the complete opposite of what you have been telling them all along and what you have been trying to get your victims to swallow. What crimes you have committed against their family they never got to know, because of your actions.  In addition the truth as to why they were uprooted so many times during their childhood and how you placed their security, stability and certainty in jeopardy over and over again.

I have my partner of 14 years and the father of my kids in my life every day.

True...ladies and gentlemen we have arrived at a *WOW* moment!  Yes she has a "partner" not a "husband" as she has claimed many times in the past 5 or so years.  Sadly however he is on par with TRSM.  Two peas in a pod who certainly deserve one another! 

I have some talent.

Lets see...you spend day and night combing the blogsites and shabby chic online stores and mimic, in some cases you "pirate", as has been documented within the pages of this blog, other peoples "talent" and artwork/creations. 
Yep you excel at copying and stealing...

I have some friends.

Coulda fooled me folks...where are they?  Why after 4 years have not one stepped forward to defend you?

I have my eyes to see the beauty around me.

(See "I have talent" above)

I have my hands that can do much.

(See "I have talent" above)
  Sadly this blog is riddled with the evidence of  what your greedy little hands are capable of.

It's In the little things. It's ALL about the little things to me.

It's all about YOU!  Your a Sociopath TRSM.
A Magoo diagnosis of course  :O)
I'm usually right.

I am working EVERY DAY to erase the years of hurt, the years of hatred towards me, the years of pain and abuse - SO many tears I've cried over the family that always thought me worthless, of no value, ugly, treated me like I was nothing, said to me for years and years they WISH I was never born. I built up a huge brick wall and believed I was worthless. I thought I MUST be if they think I am.BUT - no more! I am learning I DO have value and worth, regardless of what others think of me. I have friends, BUT I count on my savior Jesus Christ to deliver me of the hurtful days I go through. NO matter what HE will never betray me, never lie to me, never tell me I am worthless. I believe HE created all of us for a reason.There has to be a reason I am here. I ask HIM to show me the reason I am here all the time. If I did not believe in God, in a higher source, I would have taken my life many years ago. I MUST believe in God. I have to believe that there is forgiveness and peace and LOVE in this world. I see love when I look at my 3 children. And is that not enough? Why do I need an abusive Uncle's love? I DON'T need an abusive and cruel person around me.

WHAAAAAAAH!   :O(
Your veil of false religion is wearing thin.
More Empty promises, Fake flattery, and Enough lies to YOURSELF.
Cause your "bait" don't work in these ponds anymore.
I'll quote my ole buddy Jack here: "You messed with the wrong Marine"!

I can be honest, (HAH!) ,  it is HARD when there is a total Blog about me and what my FAMILY thinks of me, but it's sick, it's twisted, it's caused me to have panic attacks, to fear for my life, to fear for my children's lives, to be fearful of people in general - to be cautious and turn to stone when I am attacked.

Correction:  The only fear your children have should be having you as their mother.  Your actions over the years have proven where you place their right to stability and security on your priority list.  They have nothing to fear from me or any of your family members.  What they do have from us is our sympathy.  As for your fears?  You made your bed, now you lay in it.  Your Aunt Stacey said it best.  One day you will find yourself alone and you have only yourself to blame.  Was it worth it?

I have been attacked for 5 years straight from the Joe Perrin Family.

4 years "toots"!  :O)
I prefer to think of it as "poetic justice", for what comes around, goes around.
Or:
“Give, and it shall be given to you. For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return.”

When will I STOP being brutally attacked? It's as if I am being raped and beaten over and over again, and NOBODY should have to go through something like that.

Wanna talk about rape?  Like the time you concocted that extortion letter to your step-father claiming he molested you as a child in an attempt to have him drop the charges against you when you stole HIS credit card information and shopped till you dropped to the tune of approximately $5,000?  The only rape being perpetrated was being done by you on your entire family your entire life.
"Just the facts Ma'am!

I have been stripped naked by him, beaten to a bloody pulp, skeleton exposed....

“Give, and it shall be given to you. For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return.”
You did the same to your family and now your clients.

A single lie destroys a whole reputation of integrity. Baltasar Gracian

I can ONLY THEN put my trust in God for I know He hears my cries of pain, fear and anguish.

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves. ~François Duc de La Rochefoucauld

OK - my eyes are burning - it's hard for me to write what is on my mind without thinking about who would be offended. Well, it's my personal blog and I would ask that if you get offended by what I write please do not come here. Life with me is NOT about Rose Colored Glasses...but I am learning to talk about what I NEED to, when I need to.
Posted by: Sherri on 2/21/2010

No one is reading anyway *yawn*.

"When you know better, you do better"

"You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"

"Now your bitter hands cradle broken glass"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

DOH!

I have taken a notice to the fact that TRSM's current blog has mysteriously vanished!
OH MY! LMAO!
Guess she forgot that she "really doesn't care" oh yea and how to umm what was it?
Oh yea... "laugh it off"!

Mr. Magoo said...

You mean this statement?

*BUT - today as I read some of these lies and brutal accusations I realized that I really don't care.*

I guess today she does...LOL!

And this one?

I laughed it off.

Yea those are the ones. Well who is laughing now? LOL!

I like this one:

I could move on, move forward, continuing.

I guess she did...? :O)

Just a bed of roses said...

Or...maybe she wants to start NEW AGAIN...only leaving MY NAME OUT OF IT!
That would only be RIGHT.

Tweety said...

Tweets is back after taking a flyatis (ha). Almost dropped my teeth laughing (that is, if I had any) after perusing the latest Magoo chapters of TRSM Faces the truth (and doesn't like it a damn bit).
Brillant as always, Magoo; especially admire the Jack Nicholson entry from A Few Good Men; Tweets might add that Magoo could ask TRSM, "Have I made myself clear" to which TRSM would answer "Crystal" (if only she would admit everything Magoo reports is absolutely, positively THE TRUTH.
Tweets over and out!

Maria Sondule said...

Hey, I just wanted to say that your blog is really cool. :)

Mr. Magoo said...

Thanks for stopping by, I liked yours to. :O)