What kind of person steals from their own grandmother while she lay in her deathbed dying of cancer? THEREALSHERRIMITCHELL!



Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Photobucket

Howdy-do ole man Magoo here wishing all my readers a very Happy Valentines Day! Since it is Valentines Day and I have a very special Valentines girl I would like to get back to I'll make this as brief as possible  :O)

Photobucket

Since Therealsherrimitchell is SO fond of casually explaining away her crimes, over here we like to refer to as "The Truth", well documented within the pages of this blog as, "A Family Matter" I thought I would give you the facts of the matter when it comes to "her family".

The fact of the matter when it comes to her family is:
She has NO family.
But then if you've followed this blog at all your already aware of this "fact" and those reasons for it are again, well documented within the pages of this blog riddled with her crimes...oops I mean "The Truth" or as TRSM perfers to refer to them as "MISTAKES". 

There are: Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Nephews, Nieces, and Grandchildren.
Maybe 50 in all?  Maybe more, maybe less.
Theres 50 some odd people saying one thing and then theres Therealsherrimitchell standing all alone by herself telling another version. 
Who are you inclined to believe?

It's not been a "Family Matter" as she has no family anymore to perpetrate her crimes against. 
Hasn't for 20 years.
Oops scratch that, she recently ripped off her grandmother while she lay dying of Cancer by stealing her credit cards, bank account info, and squatting in her house while all utilities, rent, internet and phone was being paid by her grandmother, the VERY ONE she ripped off!
AND to this day has been and is attempting to rip YOU all off to!

The "MATTER of FACT" is this blog is up for one purpose and one purpose alone.
 Her "EX-FAMILY" to warn others that Therealsherrimitchell is not who she portrays herself out to be in her made up online persona. 
The "FACTS" of this "MATTER" is quite simply put Therealsherrimitchell is:
Nothing more than a welfare cheat, con, fraud, and a LIAR!
And the "FACT" of that "MATTER" is she enjoys doing it.

The "FACTS" of this "FAMILY" is:
 Therealsherrimitchell is an embarrassment!
 A stain on this "FAMILY"...thats the only "FAMILY MATTER" that is "FACTUAL".

Follow the pattern, its so easy to see.

Again her M.O. is: 

Deny-
I made "MISTAKES". 
36 years of crimes against society, family and business clients=MISTAKES!  
36 years of Deceit, irresponsible behavior, irresponsible business practices AND disrespectful treatment of clients,  gee Brenda...it "ONLY" took you  publicly admonishing her for her disrespectful behavior/treatment of you, your business and patrons to suddenly find her INTEGRITY!

(Pic of tags received by Brenda, 4 months AFTER she bought and payed for them).
 4 months of Empty Promises, Fake Flattery and More than enough lies...
Took 4 months of all that and a comment on Maggo's site, which btw she begged Brenda NOT to do after Brenda told her she was going to, then AFTER Brenda posted her comment she attempted to Blackmail Brenda by DEMANDING Brenda delete her comment or NO tags!


Attack and Spin-
"Hippo-crites".
Damn drama queens always wanting their packages...
oops I meant "No More Package Drama",
Brenda go find something better to do with your life. 
Jen, Jamie and whoever Lori is, Piss off ! 
Magoo your a child rapist, drug dealer and murderer.  (I think it's high time I  posted that e-mail you sent my school, btw they called you a quack and a psycho...lol!  What do you all think?  You want to see the e-mail TRSM sent my school claiming I was under investigation for child molestation and selling drugs to my tennis students? I'd like to hear from you readers on this one). 
 Go to hell Pat. 
Your all bitter and full of hatred. (<---must be looking in the mirror when she writes that one)  :O) 

Apologize-
Taken from the comments section under, The Day After.
I made a mistake, a very bad one, as I valued your business, and set your items aside as if you did not matter. I was so wrong to do that. I don't know why I did. I admitted to my friends who emailed about it, I admitted it to the ugly family who's blog you used to call me out, and I admit it right now - I made a mistake, the biggest one being that I lost your business because of my fault in creating and shipping your package in a timely manner. I am sorry, I think I told you that. I would give anything for another chance. I do apologize - to you, to Marie - to the ladies whose trust I've lost these past 5 years of being on the Internet because of my OWN MISTAKES. I know when I do wrong and I can say that I am sorry and try to correct it if I can.

Let me break this one down Magoo style for ya!  :O)


 I made a mistake<---theres that word again.  (But didn't she just blame all her "Mistakes" on YOU Drama Queens always complaining about your money or your packages?),
a very bad one, as I valued your business, (A bad one indeed, oh and you valued them so much so TRSM and I quote,

"In all honesty, had Brenda not commented on the Blog, I probably would have wasted more of her time."

So much so she would have put Brenda off indefinitely had Brenda not commented on her Uncle's site and SHE took that "VALUE" of her client further by attempting to Blackmail Brenda into removing it or else... "lil miss Brenda" you shall recieve no product YOU payed for, 4 months IN ADVANCE! 

Not only that but Brenda had to endure 4 months of excuses no scratch that, **Empty Promises, Fake Flattery and More Than Enough Lies**...),
and set your items aside as if you did not matter.  (Go get a LIFE Brenda! Oh Christ why don't ALL you ladies PISS OFF!), 
 I was so wrong to do that. I don't know why I did. (Must be my FAMILY, thats it, I'll use one of my old stand-bys, my "family" makes me treat you all with disgust, afterall your patronage is a BURDEN on me and your constant WHINING for your product ANNOYING so PISS OFF ladies!  Because I'm tired of dealing with "The Drama about your packages"! I want NO MORE "Drama about your packages" in my life.  While your at it you can just PISS OFF about your money. You know the money I DEMANDED you allow me to charge your cards before I "CREATE YOUR DAMN TAGS" and if you don't like my "POLICY" you all can PISS OFF and I WILL INSTANTLY without the decency of a reply or explanation BAN you access to my "lil GOODIES"!)  
I admitted to my friends who emailed about it, I admitted it to the ugly family who's blog you used to call me out, and I admit it right now - I made a mistake, (<---SO all you ladies just PISS OFF! Because after all I just made a "MISTAKE" geesh!),  
the biggest one being that I lost your business because of my fault in creating and shipping your package in a timely manner.  (Get a life why don't you ladies, cant you read...PISS OFF!). 
I am sorry, I think I told you that. (YOU ALSO TOLD US TO PISS OFF AND GET LIVES, in the meanwhile don't worry about the money I charged your cards before I made and shipped your product ladies, and then sat on my ass or shopped till I dropped while I filled e-mail after e-mail replying to your constant whining and "Drama about your Packages" WITH---> 4 months of Empty Promises, Fake Flattery and More than enough lies...!) (In fact I'll do ALL YOU BURDENS IN MY LIFE A BIG FAT FAVOR...I wont charge your credit cards anymore UNTIL AFTER I have "created" your "lil goodies" and packaged your "damn tags" and have sent you verification and confirmation, Andddddd...you will no longer be instantly BANNED inquiring to receive this "new found policy of mine", a policy MOST Business's have as STANDARD policy but I just recently adopted...

"AFTER THE FACT"!
 
I'll do so via e-mail and or public access, the very same process I use to use to, and I quote,
1. "In all honesty, had Brenda not commented on the Blog, I probably would have wasted more of her time."  
2.  Brenda go find something better to do with your life. Jen, Jamie and whoever Lori is, Piss off !

 I would give anything for another chance. (To take your money while you all PISS OFF and FIND LIVES!
Because I'm just going to return to the same ole Therealsherrimitchell as I have for the past 36 years, but hey, wont that be great?  I can then tell you all to PISS OFF AGAIN while I laugh at you Drama Queens 
in "MY" house while spending "YOUR" money!).  

I do apologize - to you,
*Deny-Attack-Apologize*
("AFTER"
I PUBLICLY told you DRAMA QUEENS to quit whining about your DAMN money and your DAMN packages!),
to Marie - (How many others is there Therealsherrimitchell? 
How do you stay in business even after treating ONE customer with such malice, contempt and disrespect?
Maybe thats the question you Drama Queens ought to be asking yourselves.),
to the ladies whose trust I've lost these past 5 years of being on the Internet because of my OWN MISTAKES. (<---Piss off you Drama Queens and while your at it get lives!). 
I know when I do wrong (<---I mean make a "MISTAKE" geesh how silly of me), 
 and I can say that I am sorry and try to correct it if I can.

Yep I'll "PROMISE" you all this "AFTER" The "FACT"!
Because thats ALL I've done for the past 36 years.
  So in retrospect and to sum it all up:
MY pattern worked on MY grandmother for 36 years so why not on you Ladies of the Internet ?

It wont work on us because we've heard this song and dance for 36 years now.
But were just filled with bitterness and hatred.
Like the boy who cried wolf.
This blog has pages of your:
 "Fake Empty Apologies and False Flattery!"
From a 36 year old woman, mother of 3.
We hope YOU "Drama Queens"<---her words not ours, can now see it for yourselves.


 And before I close and go enjoy the day with my "Valentine" I would like to announce my return shall be real soon. Therealsherrimitchell is SO fond of twisting "The Truth" well documented within the pages of this blog I will return on another date very shortly with some very incriminating AUDIO riddled with "The Truth" and you all can enjoy her "Patterned" attempts to pass her own voice, "caught on tape" off as "Mistakes" and "Family Matters"
All 3 hours of it.
 
Happy Valentines Day everyone!  :O)
 
And now I bid you TRSM and readers adieu.
 Time to take my Valentine and my lovely niece who is spending the weekend with us to the park  :O)
Enjoy your day everyone!
 
Magoo
 
"When you know better, you do better"
 
"You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"
 
"Now your bitter hands cradle broken glass"

13 comments:

PunkRose {Sher} said...

And yet again, I say Joe, GROW UP! You just warped and twisted my words as you like to do at all times - you are a very unhappy man who is retired {we know why} and has nothing better to do with your life/time than to blame me for all your Problems. BIG problems "toots". You have a mountain of problems in your life and you have transferred all your hate and lies onto ME becuase your Mother didn't give you what you wanted. Thank you for this post, I laughed MAO. None of this is the truth, but it sure is entertaining! xoxo Happy Valentines, Sher

Mr. Magoo said...

Good try "toots". The AUDIO will show who is the liar and who is telling "The Truth" All 3 hours of it :O)


Sher writes-->And yet again, I say Joe, GROW UP! You just warped and twisted my words as you like to do at all times -

I see your looking in that cracked mirror of guilt again when you write this TRSM.


you are a very unhappy man who is retired {we know why} and has nothing better to do with your life/time than to blame me for all your Problems.

Anybody who wants to know what kinda life I lead are free to look me up on facebook, there you will find a very productive, vacation round the world, happy "retirement" I am enjoying living. I have mountains of photos of my life, where are yours? Why do you hide TRSM? :O)


BIG problems "toots". You have a mountain of problems in your life and you have transferred all your hate and lies onto ME becuase your Mother didn't give you what you wanted.

I didn't "need" from my mother see "toots", I "gave" to my mother unlike you who "took" and "took" and "took" and what did you give her? Unimaginable stress and worry that contributed to her broken heart. Broken heart OVER YOU TRSM because all you ever did was let her down. You were a BIG dissapointment! Thats all you ever were and will ever be.


Thank you for this post, I laughed MAO.

Your welcome I'm glad to know, as are my readers, that you get a big kick out of reading your heinous, and disappointing life story! :O) It's entertainment to you, kinda like how you treat your clients huh? They're just pawns in your silly mistake riddle games.


None of this is the truth,

I'm sorry thats right you like to refer to your "crimes" as "mistakes? LOL!


but it sure is entertaining! xoxo Happy Valentines, Sher

Ditto "toots"! BTW, thanks for stopping by ROFL!

foghorn leghorn said...

stand by folks these are going to be good ones hu sher
hugs toots xoxoxoxo

PunkRose {Sher} said...

Hey Joe -
Have you ever heard of this one:
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".....

A woman who sinned was brought before Jesus. Jesus did not condemn the woman, not because Jesus was a liberal - not because Jesus condoned her sin - He said that because the people who brought the woman before Jesus were in fact, Hypocrites.

Joe WHY is it so hard for you to forgive me? I am not asking you to condone any of the mistakes I have made. I am not asking you to build a wonderful relationship with your FIRST BORN Niece - just to stop hurting me non-stop and forgive me my mistakes.

Why is it so hard for you to do?

PunkRose {Sher} said...

This must be the highlight of your life...This Blog.

And Stacey? Jordan?

WHY?

Mr. Magoo said...

Hey "toots"?

Also from the bible comes:

“Give, and it shall be given to you. For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return.”

or

A single lie destroys a whole reputation of integrity.
Baltasar Gracian

or

Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.
W. Clement Stone

or

For though we love both the truth and our friends, piety requires us to honor the truth first.
Aristotle

or

Ability without honor is useless.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

or my fav...

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves. ~François Duc de La Rochefoucauld

Which is what you, TRSM, have done.

PunkRose {Sher} said...

There are million different "do better" quotes we could go back and forth on I am sure.

One of The last things you said in this post you did for Valentines, was this:
"Time to take my lovely niece to the park...etc..etc.."

That line was not lost on me.
Another of your "I want to hurt Sherri, and I want to hurt her real bad" things you do.

When you can get past your desire to hurt me, maybe you can forgive me.

"Toots"

Again, post the Audio tomorrow, I'll be unmoved as always. xo

Mr. Magoo said...

There are million different "do better" quotes we could go back and forth on I am sure.

Quotes-Magoo 6 TRSM 1

Testimonials Magoo 3 TRSM 0


One of The last things you said in this post you did for Valentines, was this:
"Time to take my lovely niece to the park...etc..etc.."

That line was not lost on me.
Another of your "I want to hurt Sherri, and I want to hurt her real bad" things you do.

Guilt is a bitch to live with eh? If you cant do the time dont do the crime. If I'm just "MISTAKEN"/"TRUTH" why does it "pain" you so much? You see your guilt is so transparent, eating away at you minute by minute. In all honesty...what I meant by that was: "I've wasted enough of time on your worthless self taking away from someone worthy of my time. We had a blast to. Did you get those pics we sent Huck? :O)

When you can get past your desire to hurt me, maybe you can forgive me.

How soon you forget, well allow me to remind you:
http://therealsherrimitchell.blogspot.com/2009/09/your-answer.html

Herein lies your answer.


"Toots"

Again, post the Audio tomorrow, I'll be unmoved as always. xo

In due time :O)

Wile E. Cayote said...

Oh Magoo!!! You are so rude not to even ask her how her Valentine Day went with the greatest husband in the world! The ladies want to know how an accomplished Author, Gymnast, Singer, Entreprenuer spend their special occasion. It should be on the cover of some kind of Magazine. Sher- do you mind sharing it with us? We are dying to know?

huckster said...

I sure did magoo :o) You and stephi at the park! I even set one of the pictures as my home screen on my blackberry :o)

Thanks magoo, you're the BEST!

huckster said...

WIle E. Cayote! Haven't seen you here in quite awhile....you been out roaming the countryside? Good to see you around....stay awhile!!

Maybe I'll even pop you some corn and a brew :o)

Tweets...are you hibernating for the winter?? WAKE UP!

Now where is that ol Deputy Dawg???

and those 2 crazy crows???

Tweety said...

Tweets has been busy feathering her nest with money gotten by honest labor rather than TRSM's method of feathering HER nest with other people's hard earned money in her never ending bait and switch games. Tweets noticed one of her replies stated and I quote, "I will TRY to correct my mistakes"; TRY? The only TRYING she is going to attempt is TRYING to think of other schemes to bilk and bluff.
Maybe she should take her own advice and piss off from scamming and get a honest life for a change.
Tweets over and out!

Mr. Magoo said...

1. Why use the words "Try?" Very telling eh?

2. Welfare, family and business cons, frauds, thefts and lies but to her, those are just "mistakes".

3. Thats good advice Tweets, but will never happen.