What kind of person steals from their own grandmother while she lay in her deathbed dying of cancer? THEREALSHERRIMITCHELL!



Tuesday, February 9, 2010

EMPTY PROMISES, FAKE FLATTERY & MORE THAN ENOUGH LIES...

Howdy-do ole man Magoo here bringing you once again another chapter in the epic life of "Therealsherrimitchell". 
Holy Toledo we have been busy beavers over here, what is this February already?  Geesh barely into the 2nd month of the New Year, well new decade for that matter, and already we have lots to publish.  :O) 

Why I do believe:  I GOT MAIL!

Photobucket
Normally, my faithful readers, ole man Magoo would be all over this with his "breaking it down Magoo style" magic. 
However...I would like to address todays listing in a serious manner. 

It warrants it.
  There is no need for it!
It speaks volumns on its own!

I have told you all along
"The Truth".

Oh I made funnies along the way.  I poked and prodded...because if you've followed this blog at all you have come to "The Truth" that therealsherrimitchell is fond of "poking and prodding"...well more like "sticking a knife in a festering wound and twisting it".  Because she can hide behind the safety of her monitor and the walls of her ill-gotten home without fear of retribution.  But there are many ways to administer retribution.


Nope our "resident fraud" we refer to as therealsherrimitchell is sadly no laughing matter! 
Her story in my opinion is pure evil. 
 
She has left a LONG LINE of victims in her path and they are slowly coming to the realization that the story told within these pages is "The Truth" and the story she tries to discredit this blog with is yet another series of LIES! 

Your thousands of...
I'm sorry,
I'll do better,
Lets start fresh again,
I'VE BEEN HUMBLED
 "bait" isn't working in this pond anymore.  The fish are on to you.
 
I am about to publish yet another "Truth", the very words of another victim, and there is nothing funny about it.  I hope within the next few days, and with the authors permission, to post to you all my initial reply to this latest victim to step forward.  She wrote me a rather lengthy letter, with some very valid questions, and asked for my insight and evaluation of her inquiries and predicament dealing with therealsherrimitchell.  I appreciated her honesty and I valued her courage so I stayed up late one night, till 3:00 in the morning pouring out once again "The Truth" as I know it to be.  With her blessing I will publish that on a later date.
I am now very honored and privileged to call her "my friend".  And I will do anything and go to great lengths to help her from here on in.
 
Ladies and gentlemen, my faithful readers.  Those of you who come to read from the very art world and community in which this vile, evil, sadistic predator hunts within, I implore you. 
 
Brenda is just the type of Merchant that deserves your patronage! 
 
A business woman compassionate, empathetic, unselfish with her patrons and the general public at large but "most importantly" a woman of integrity, valor, honor, courage and passion.  The exact quality and characteristics I and you all should be "proud" to associate yourself with and patronize with your hard earned money. 
 
I am!
 
Ladies and gentlemen I give you the "Truth", I give you the story written in her own words by my friend Brenda of http://justabedofroses.blogspot.com/

(What a lovely, fun, open and honest site you maintain as well Brenda.  I hope my readers will visit you there and who knows maybe you'll pick up a few new customers/friends).


BRENDA'S STORY:
EMPTY PROMISES, FAKE FLATTERY & MORE THAN ENOUGH LIES...my 5 years experience with "the real Sherri Mitchell"...


I am a business owner and I have enjoyed Sherri's tags for about 5 years. I have enjoyed her work and opened a shop 3 years ago which the customers, too, have enjoyed.

It saddens me to write this but it HAS TO BE as you will see I have been/WAS a VICTIM of her LIES, BROKEN PROMISES, DECEIT during my entire association with her.

Let this be known to those who read I came here, Sherri, TO GET YOUR ATTENTION after again no emails, no tracking of promised packages that were paid for in October of last year.

THIS was my last effort.

You claim to me in November that what you did was rude and unkind, and I didn't deserve being treated this way. You apologized, you called me a patient saint and I stayed very nice to you ... YET ... STILL NO TAGS. It SEEMED my friends were getting theirs ... but why not me, I would ask.

So if any others who I am not aware of are not receiving your merchandise you paid for, you will get Sherri's attention right here. However, getting your money or product is questionable. You may get more lies, as you will see.

I want readers to know I am not acting impulsively, I have re-written this several times over several days and have put much thought into this and as to why I am doing this. This is something I have not done before, so it doesn't really make me happy. Victims can sometimes overlook bad behavior and want to give the wrong-doer much HOPE in order that the person who is making them the victim will somehow correct herself. I have documents, emails and anything necessary if I must use it to counter anything Sherri would like to throw out here and claim is not true. Just know, Sherri, that many reading this have been victims, too. However, we are not lowly victims, we are honest business women who have put up with far too much, all for a pretty paper tag and a so-called friendship that is not real.

For years, over and over, Sherri flattered me and said I was so much like her beloved grandmother. I always took it as a compliment, I was always concerned about her life and her family. At this point, I don't know who therealsherrimitchell is, or if I ever did. I was somewhat in denial of this blog’s message against such evil doings on her part, as she painted the picture "to us" of who she is not. And could some of this be real was always in my head as I dealt with her.

At first, I thought who could be so cruel to do a blog about someone and say so many horrible things? Now I ask myself, who even steals a dime from their parents let alone a grandparent, and who lies to them let alone moves into their house and keeps the siblings out?
A Grandmother dying of cancer.
A grandmother you have to beg for more and more money.
I don't know anyone. If you think you have hit your all-time low now Sherri ... it was really...

 THEN THAT YOU HIT IT.

And if you think you have come up a lot from that time, think again. We are not blind to you.

In the early years, RED FLAGS would pop up to me when packages from her were not showing up. Let’s see, first it was the post office girls stealing her packages as they loved her tags. <---(probably my favorite in 36 years of dealing with her, oops okay I'm leaving), I said to her that is really strange because I have done thousands of packages through USPS and UPS, etc. in 20 years now, and only one time had a problem. So why were HERS ONLY NOT SHOWING UP. Do you pick the GULLIBLE? I ask myself. Why did I chose to enable her? Was it for my own pleasure of paper tags, money ... HOPE that she would find I was really being a friend to her and thought she could change?

Sherri changes websites, blogs, etc. constantly, which in business is very unstable. At first I thought "how creative," however it is not good business. Do we go to our favorite restaurant and expect that the menu, food, parking, paying, delivery will be changed constantly? No, we would not easily give it our respected business. That's a no brainer. Theft is theft, lies are lies. Did we ever do that to her? Never, but maybe we gave her encouragement that we would tolerate this behavior, therefore it never stopped.

She chose to sell to business women wholesale. I would think she would know that what we want is dependability, good loyal customer service, and confidence that what and when we buy is what we are going to get. That’s how we try to run our businesses.

Making a long story short (as there is so much in between), last October I picked out my Christmas tags and business cards as she said she loved making them, especially even going to the extent of designing and showing me a pile in a photo of 100. They never came. Every day I would say to customers "oh they are probably in the mail right now." Boy, did I look CREDIBLE.

Now, still no tags. I did get my business tags refunded, but if 100 were made, why not send them I ask? Then no money. So she begged to please let her send Valentine/Easter tags. What choice did I have? As of now, still no package. Her idle promises fall on my deaf ears now. Lastly, I made a comment on this blog I was going to go public with this if I didn’t have money or tags. Still none.

Her reply was if I will take off MY “STUPID” (her word) COMMENT, then she in return will ship to me tags that I paid for in October. Is this BLACKMAIL?

Lets take a look see shall we?  :O)

(Actual e-mail from Sherri to Brenda).

Then, she lost her temper as I was at work (no computer) wanting my visa number to refund quickly. She had just used it recently. I have had no attempts made to refund my card. Then, she said she would refund and, if it didn't work in 3-5 days, then I must take it up with HER BANK. How is that for great service? Now she pleads to please let’s "start fresh again" just not go to her family. Yes, Sherri, I agree you do not want me to be here, however it was your doing and not mine.

The FINAL STRAW was when she stated "HOW COULD I DO THIS TO HER WHEN AFTER ALL she had donated tags for my daughter’s Humanitarian HOBBY. Note the word “HOBBY.” I won't tell you what I wanted to do with her when she said that. Then she states that her family WOULD NEVER KNOW THE GOOD SHE HAS DONE ... holy cow ... is this a true NARCISSIST? My daughter travels to third-world countries frequently helping those get pure water, better cooking and hygiene facilities, takes activities such as paints, etc., to orphanages and loves the children and babies. She brings animal food also. Most of the time, at a high cost to them financially and physically as she and her fellow volunteers come home sick and drained, but passionate about going again. We don't discuss a lot because this is the Internet and because of security reasons. I don't know why you said “hobby,” but THAT IS MY LOW POINT with you, therealsherrimitchell. Maybe that’s what you wanted.

I have always had HOPE for you Sherri, that you would get your life together, you know that. I always encouraged and loved you through all of this. Will I do business with you ever again?
NO.
And not only NO ...
BUT HELL NO!

When I asked about paying you after getting the merchandise, I was banned from your blog. So then, I had to do it Sherri’s way.

I will offer a plea here: You plead you want to do right from here on out to your customers and myself. Well, if you send tags, or money owed me, I will take a picture and post it right here on this blog for your customers and friends to see. You can have the INTEGRITY that you claim you have or you can stay on the lesser road. It's up to you. You know what you SHOULD do ... can you and will you do it?

Sincerely, Brenda , a 5 year patient saint who is now done.


Photobucket

In closing today I would like to take the time to sincerely thank Brenda for having the courage to come forward with her story and share with us all here in our effort to warn others that there is a predator among you.  One who feeds off your sympathies, religious beliefs, anything and everything she can throw out and make stick.  I am proud to call you my friend Brenda and even more so proud to witness today your courage to stand up and fight back.  To quote another good friend of mine  :O)

To not be bullied into silence NO MORE!

Many who have come forward speak about how liberating it is for them, that feeling of being free, a great weight lifted.  I hope you will return one day and share that feeling of liberation  :O)

Sincerely, Magoo.

"When you know better, you do better"

"You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"

"Now your bitter hands cradle broken glass"
And its your bed you made, now lie in it!

6 comments:

huckster said...

Once again...a MASTERPIECE!!

Brenda did an excellent job in exposing her sad story for all eyes to read. I have faith that there will be others who will follow.

Jen and Jamie I want to personally THANK YOU for standing up and having the courage to start this crusade of what I hope to be a long line of artists who were "bilked" and led down a long path of lies and deception until they decide to step forward and join your courageous battle against sherri the sheister :o) Brendas story has confirmed what you have already shared with magoo's growing audience. We now know that many ladies in the business have been watching magoo's progress because more of them are letting him know of their experiences. There are many more stories like yours brenda and we are sorry that you have had to endure some of what her family has experienced for decades, but welcome to the club as we are happy to have you. Thank you for showing the way for others to join :o)

To therealsherrimitchell because I KNOW you are reading this.....there is MUCH MORE to come...stay tuned TOOTS!!!

thnkng said...

Brenda, thank you for sharing your story.

Know you are not alone. I’m sure there are many others out there that have been treated, or should I say mistreated, as you have been by therealsherrimitchell.

She is quite manipulative and her methods have served her well. To the reasonable people she encounters, it is hard to fathom that anyone would lie and deceive as Sherri does. Her methods have worked quite well for her over the decades so it is easy for her to continue. You know, “why mess with a good thing”. However, it is time for Sherri to be called for her actions. It’s time for Sherri to grow up and take responsibility for her actions. It’s time for Sherri to walk the walk, not just talk the talk…

It is by people coming forward and seeing therealsherrimitchell that she will be forced to change her ways. The more people that come forward and express their experiences the clearer it will be that she is quite predictable. Hopefully people will see through her pattern of deny/attack/apologize. She’ll ask for forgiveness… she’ll swear she’ll change her ways… just give her one more chance… She will propose anything that she thinks will work to be able to continue her schemes.

I hope with your story, along with those shared by Jamie & Jen that the online community will realize that the image Sherri portrays is not a factual representation of therealsherrimitchell.

Jamie said...

Dear Brenda,
Thank you so very much for having the courage to come forward and share your, unfortunately, all too familiar story. The only way to fight Sherri’s lies and deceptions is with the truth. You have certainly given Sherri 5 long years to prove herself to you. She used that time to manipulate and lie her way through what could have been a lucrative professional business relationship and a sincere friendship on your part. The only one who lost out in this situation is Sherri. Another chance at real friendship polluted with greed and deception. So very pitiful and yet so telling of her real motivations in life. I hope you can move on now and know that you have validated so many other artists and business owners who have had the unfortunate experience of being played the fool. Thank you Brenda. Love, Jamie

Just a bed of roses said...

You said it all Jamie...you hit it right on. The problem is Sherri portrays herself one way and is not that way at all. Most of us are really who and what we present and act like. I knew sherri was messed up...yet what did I do...enabled her plenty.
I just wonder how many of those who are scammed that only have had a few dealings with her and that she gets away with there are?
We who have been ordering from her a long time know her twisted pattern and stay on her until she performs her work that she got paid for. Like babysitting an adult who has our money. Business owners don't have time for this kind of stress.

What kind of person does it make me that supported her bad behavior to myself and others that I know have had bad dealings I ask myself? All over a piece of pretty paper. I don't feel good about that. I also sent her extra business. What was my reward I got shoved to the back of the list of things to be done from her?

I dont do business like that with anyone else. No other business expects that of me, pay first and wait and wonder.
I do need to apologize for not responding to your bad experience sooner, I should have, I knew better.My excuse... I had paid for merchandise that i really wanted to receive. Doesnt make it right though somehow. Please forgive me for not supporting you when you had to come here.
I had 5 years of bad experiences...why did I stay so long?
So sorry for yours and it really does take some courage to come on here...but when I was ready, I was really ready, with no regrets. None what so ever. I needed to be done with her.
Glad its over.
I wish that people who send HER merchandise who are scammed by her could know about this. I think we might have an eye opener.
thanks again, brenda

Tweety said...

All of the above comments have said what needs to be said in a nutshell. Take a bow, Brenda, Jamie and others who have called a spade a spade after being dealt lousy cards by TRSM. Tweets is crowing with praise for all of you.
Tweets over and out!

xx said...

Brenda...I have completely washed my hands of Sherri and must tell you how absolutely glorious it is! On a whim I decided to check in here & must say I was quite shocked to read your story...not because I find it difficult to believe {for I know it to be the absolute truth} but rather because I know how you have struggled with what to do. We all make mistakes Brenda...focus on the positive steps you are taking now. Stay strong and ignore the ugliness sure to pour from Sherri in her attempt to discredit you. She only has power if you give it to her. My best to you Brenda & feel free to e-mail me if you'd like to chat. ~ Jen