What kind of person steals from their own grandmother while she lay in her deathbed dying of cancer? THEREALSHERRIMITCHELL!



Thursday, September 24, 2009

I shall return...and here I am :O)

I'm back!  Howdy-do ole man Magoo here bringing you a tad bit more proof as to the validity of the e-mails I/we recieved when looney-bin was on her tirade!  ALONG WITH a series of unprovoked e-mails recieved by ole Huckster On the same day.

The best part?

All broken down Hucksta style!





















And now ole Huck's lovely conversation with the FOUNDER of FRAUD !!


Huckster here to bring you more nastiness from “your heiness” sherri mitchell!!




I’m still not sure what possessed sherri mitchell to bestow upon me some lovely little emails, but I suppose she felt compelled to let me know how she felt :o)
Sit back and enjoy my lovely emails I received from the Queen of Con, Matriarch of Madness, Poster child of Pick Pockets and Pilferers, Saint of Swindlers and last but never least the HOLY HEISTER....PASS THE POPCORN PLEASE!!!
Email #1


Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 20:56:49 -0700

From: punkrosepaper@yahoo.com

Subject: RE: Web Site Comments



Oh, fuck off Stacey.
Sherri Mitchell, Punk Rose Paper
http://www.punkrosepaper.com/



Well my goodness everyone....does this sound like someone who practices what she preaches??? I THINK NOT!!!

Email #2


Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 21:06:50 -0700

From: punkrosepaper@yahoo.com

Subject: RE: Web Site Comments



Can't you just let "Fuck off" mean what it's supposed to?

Just like Joe. Just like my mama. Ya'll want to fight.


Ho, hum. I'll keep playing your little games.


Sherri Mitchell, Punk Rose Paper
http://www.punkrosepaper.com/



Wouldn’t you agree everyone that NO REAL southern lady talks with such nasty foul language?? Wasn’t it Miss Sherri Mitchell AKA therealsherrimitchell who spoke to all of you about being a REAL southern lady?? I REST MY CASE! NEXT!


Email #3


Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 21:21:46 -0700

From: punkrosepaper@yahoo.com

Subject: RE: Web Site Comments



You just don't know when to stop, do you?

Sharyn is watching you my dear. Is she proud of her daughter, I wonder?

Oh my favorite Auntie.....when will you learn.
again, I'll keep playing your mind-fuck games. It's what you and Joe and the "rest of them" live for....you've lost something - something you'll never get back.



Well my dear rest assured my mother IS proud of me for standing by her side during her trying times of chemotherapy, sickness and her death....WHERE WERE YOU???


We don’t even need to rehash this subject....WE ALL KNOW WHERE YOU WERE SHARALYN K. CONDREY AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING...INCLUDING YOUR GRANDMOTHER.
Wouldnt you like to know what her last spoken words were about YOU???...then again....MAYBE NOT....let’s just keep you believing and living in that fantasy world of yours!


Email #4


Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 22:01:52 -0700

From: punkrosepaper@yahoo.com

Subject: Blog Post



Hey Stacey, I am doing a blog post about you dearie - when you get a chance, take a peek!!! LOVE you!



Sherri Mitchell, Punk Rose Paper


WOW o WOW...was I SPECIAL or WHAT??? I made the Queen of Con’s front page blog!!!

THANK YOU....THANK YOU!!! (bowing to the crowd)


Now I think I’ll go puke....and no it wasn’t from the POPCORN  :o)



Til we meet again I bid you adiou....time to go find a tree!!!
Huckster!







Why indeed you did make the front pages of her up today, gone tomorrow, hide and go seek blogsite.

Waves at Polly!  :O)


"When you know better, you do better"


"You SHALL know the TRUTH and the TRUTH SHALL set you FREE"

3 comments:

huckster said...

Shall I start popping the corn and icing down the beverages????

Mr. Magoo said...

Wheres Tweety Bird?

I thought she was footing the bill for the popcorn :O)

Tweety said...

Check out the Batman blog and know that Tweets is chirping. Magoo continues to hack away at the Holy Heister's hiatus hype. Does she even realize that her very own e-mail "nasties" further prove Magoo's blog entries ring true? She just keeps tightening that noose around her neck herself and digging that hole deeper.
Send me the popcorn bill but the beverages are byob; buy your own bottle. Tweets over and out.