What kind of person steals from their own grandmother while she lay in her deathbed dying of cancer? THEREALSHERRIMITCHELL!



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Guess whos back?



Howdy do ole man Magoo here.  Where the heck have I been you ask?  A Hiatus  :O)  Figured if TRSM can take 10 in 2 months I can take one long one, well deserved I might add....hehe!  I trust and hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.  It does get quite hectic around that season and indeed was quite busy around here.  But now that things are settling down, (yep got the tree down and the 15 kabizillon ornaments carefully packed away), I shall get back to my usual watchdog duites.  And low and behold look what I discovered.  Seems our resident Hustler of the Information Highway had reared her ugly head once again in hopes of snagging a new party of prey. 

Yep you can find her here--->  http://www.punkrosevintage.typepad.com/

Get the word out so none of your friends and associates get innocently decieved and or victimized by her.

P.S.  I know I promised some video karaoke before the holdays and I apologise about being gone for so long.  I will be getting that promised fulfilled shortly  :O)

"When you know better, you do better"

"You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"

"Now your bitter hands cradle broken glass"


2 comments:

Tweety said...

Tweets was beginning to lose tail feathers worrying if Magoo was ever coming back wielding his sword of truth. Lo and behold, he did indeed with TRSM's new bilk blog. Now I ask you, how many does this one make or am I the only one that has lost count?
Popcorn bowl and soda in talons, Magoo; let it rip!

Mr. Magoo said...

Its impossible to keep count Tweets :o)