What kind of person steals from their own grandmother while she lay in her deathbed dying of cancer? THEREALSHERRIMITCHELL!



Thursday, September 11, 2008

E-mail archives :O)


Howdy-doo ole man Magoo here once again bringing you the continuing saga of therealsherrimitchells pitiful life. :O)
I guess since ole Magoo's hiatus she was no longer receiving attention from anyone. Winter nears, below 40 degrees there now in the evenings. She has no one to come tell her how glorious her momentary "WoW" moments are or place multi-million dollar orders through her shabby-chic boutiques. :O) Maybe "Hubby" is finding it to cold to go outside and BBQ those wonderful meals he grills? She's lonely because her "wonderfully behaved" children are away at school everyday? Or maybe, just maybe the clock is ticking and the hour nears? Magoo thinks it's probably all of it!
Anyway lets get on to the story shall we?
Enjoy and don't forget to leave a comment... :O)
Monday, September 8, 2008 11:44 AM<- take note of this date and then this date from Recontrust...LOL!
Foreclosure:
Date Added to Site:
Jun 9 2008 9:22AM PT
Date Last Updated:
Aug 28 2008 12:41PM PT
Date Last Verified:
Sep 8 2008 8:02AM PT

From:
"Sherri Mitchell" antiquepaperie@live.com

To: Magoo and family.
Here is something that you ALL need to know. NEVER again will you do what you all have done to me for the past 3 years. NEVER again will you ever make me feel like my grandmother didn't love me and wished me dead before I was born by your disgusting words. You have done wrong, all three of you.And you know it. Post this email on your blog for all to see. Go ahead. make my day. I won't ever run and hide from "you people'. Previous Email sent to JOE: "I tell you what Joe - and you go right ahead and post this email to your filthy Blog - But I am going to tell you RIGHT NOW that in no way, will you, or any other family member EVER tell me again that I cannot Write about, talk about, remember stories that she told me and post them, or ever forget that my grandmother, SHARYN MARIE PERRIN was in fact my grandmother. EVER. I will write anything I want on my own Blog, about my grandmother. If you do not agree - well, you know what you can do. I will do exactly as I please. you can tell your "Anonymous" family members to STOP emailing me through my website, and to quit with the name calling..... I don't care if you look at my Blog and see her name, or any stories she told me. I don't care if you post on your blog every day calling me every name in the book - I will not ever again let you tarnish my memories because you are a filthy and bitter man. You get that? And if I want to post photos of her or my grandfather or great-grandmother and grandfather, you can BET I will do it. I am not intimidated by you anymore. There isn't a thing you could ever do to me, again. You've already done it, and now it's time to move on. You can stay in the past - but I won't."Best Wishes & Sentiments, Sherri{ Visit me here }Vintage Paper Cafehttp://www.vintagepapercafe.com/Vintage Paper Cafe Bloghttp://www.thevintagecafe.blogspot.com/
Heres a little something from ole Magoo to you :O)

Here is something that you ALL need to know. NEVER again will you do what you all have done to me for the past 3 years.

Everything you’ve done the past 3 years are right here within these pages for the whole world to see. Now wheres your proof of your idol threats and accusations?

NEVER again will you ever make me feel like my grandmother didn't love me and wished me dead before I was born by your disgusting words.

Hey N00B! Nobody said Sharyn wanted you dead, thanks TO HER you’re wasting perfectly good oxygen. It was Jack your g-pa, geesh get your facts straight or pop another vicoden babe, it'll all soon be over enough...

You have done wrong, all three of you.

Where’s your facts, data, pictures, documented proof?

And you know it.

LOL!

Post this email on your blog for all to see. Go ahead. Make my day. I won't ever run and hide from "you people'.

“DUH…Which way did she go boss? Which way did she go?” ROFLMAO!
Previous Email sent to JOE:
"I tell you what Joe - and you go right ahead and post this email to your filthy Blog –

OK :O)

But I am going to tell you RIGHT NOW that in no way, will you, or any other family member EVER tell me again that I cannot Write about, talk about, remember stories that she told me and post them, or ever forget that my grandmother, SHARYN MARIE PERRIN was in fact my grandmother. EVER.

She was your grandmother, and the guilt you live with having ripped her off is eating away at you. The problem you’re having is: Your Condrey and Richardson a colorful combination of genes you got running through your vicoden filled veins. Sociopath diagnosis coupled with hot-headed temper tantrums. Yep that’s you.

I will write anything I want on my own Blog, about my grandmother. If you do not agree - well, you know what you can do. I will do exactly as I please. You can tell your "Anonymous" family members to STOP emailing me through my website, and to quit with the name calling.....

Looks like you wont be writing anything now that you took that down again, but if you decide to resurface again, AND you WILL! Write whatever you want…the only one reading will be you so save yourself the wear and tear on your keyboard and just curl up in a corner in a straight jacket and mumble all you want to yourself. It’s the same thing…LOL!

I don't care if you look at my Blog and see her name, or any stories she told me.

Nobody can read your blog, you cant seem to keep it up for more than a few days anyway, why bother? LOL!

I don't care if you post on your blog every day calling me every name in the book - I will not ever again let you tarnish my memories because you are a filthy and bitter man.

Boo-hoo :O(

You get that?

Got it toots! :O)

And if I want to post photos of her or my grandfather or great-grandmother and grandfather, you can BET I will do it. I am not intimidated by you anymore.

“DUH…Which way did she go boss? Which way did she go?” ROFLMAO!

There isn't a thing you could ever do to me, again.

I don’t need to, you DO IT to yourself! LOL!

You've already done it, and now it's time to move on. You can stay in the past - but I won't."

Riddle me this, riddle me that, who’s hiding from ole Magoo and her past?

ROFLMAO!

“when you know better you don’t act like therealsherrimitchell

“You shall know the truth and the truth is you’re wasted space”
P.S. In honor of Wiley E. Coyote!

12 comments:

Mr. Magoo said...

I wonder if when her "honored hubby" comes home tonight from a full day of hard work if she'll be crying again because somebody is picking on her?

:O)

Anonymous said...

I apologize for everything and will not bother your family again.

I took my blog off because everything you say about me is true. Nobody wants to read it. Nobody cares so I took it off.

I will not email anyone again, and I promise never to comment here again either. I am sorry to have wasted all of your time.

You are all correct when you say I should kill myself and that I am worthless.

My sincere apologies.

WileyECayote said...

Wiley E. Cayote reporting for duty! My pack will be back with some road kills for Mr Magoo! Let's get the Road Runners. Beep- Beep!!!!!

WileyECayote said...

Wiley E. Cayote reporting for duty! My pack will be back with some road kills for Mr Magoo! Let's get the Road Runners. Beep- Beep!!!!!

WileyECayote said...

VPC said...
I apologize for everything and will not bother your family again.

I took my blog off because everything you say about me is true. Nobody wants to read it. Nobody cares so I took it off.

I will not email anyone again, and I promise never to comment here again either. I am sorry to have wasted all of your time.

You are all correct when you say I should kill myself and that I am worthless.

My sincere apologies.

September 11, 2008 2:45 PM

I have to repost before she deletes this again!

huck said...

Yo Hucksta heah!!!

Looks like ol huck had to play "catch up" after work! Da DD kept me up to date as best he could....What a WOW moment! heehee!

Glad to see your back Magoo :o)

Your briefcase is FULL of more goodies...can't wait to see what is unloaded next!

Am I surprised to see therealsherrimitchell rear her nasty head again? NOPE

Am I surprised to read that therealsherrimitchell has "once again" closed down her newly formed blog? NOPE

Will she be back folks? YEP

AND THE SAGA CONTINUES!!!

3 CHEERS TO MAGOO!!!

Da Hucksta

huck said...

Well Well Well....we have been "blessed" with another WOW moment!!

The "nasty" sherri mitchell rears her ugly head once again!

I KNEW it wouldn't be long before she was BAAAACK!!

oh sherri....when will you EVER learn??

tsk tsk tsk

huck said...

I think it's TIME magoo :o)

Pull out the briefcase and "let er rip" my good man!

huck said...

oh Miss Sherrri!!!!

Weren't you GIVEN a piano by your grandmother?

The very piano that YOU didn't want?

You know....THE PIANO that your grandmother gave you in her WILL that was a family HEIRLOOM???

You're ALL ABOUT the family HEIRLOOM stuff right????

Yes folks....SHERRI MITCHELL...likes to "boast" about being an award winning pianist...cough cough...in REALITY she "pecked" on the piano for ONLY a few years....oh and those few years were at the ripe age of 8-11 years old...do you REALLY think this constitutes an AWARD WINNING PIANIST??

I THINK NOT!!

But, sherri as we all know, is a delusional donna...or was that a demented debbie??...(either one works)...and wants everyone to "believe" that she is an award winning pianist and will ONE DAY own her very own PIANO!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PIANO THAT YOUR GRANDMOTHER GAVE TO YOU IN HER WILL SHERRI???

oh yessssss....I remember......

Folks, THAT PIANO wasn't GOOD ENOUGH for therealsherrimitchell!!!

She never did pick that piano up...that family heirloom piano...

AND I DO BELIEVE THAT ON HER LATEST FORMER BLOG SHE WAS BOASTING ABOUT WANTING TO "SAVE" HER PENNIES SO THAT SHE WILL ONE DAY BE ABLE TO PURCHASE A PIANO AND RESUME HER AWARD WINNING CAREER!!

tsk tsk tsk!!!

Tweety said...

Tweety just wants to comment that Sherri's time to move on (or should I say MOVE OUT) is coming up REAL fast. Now that she has had the beejesus scared out of her regarding her libelous remarks to Mr. Magoo and a possible law suit filed against her, she just might MOVE ON AND OUT of that soon to be auctioned-off LaPine house before Oct. 16. Oh, to be a fly on the wall of that house viewing/listening to her angst!
Tweety over and out!

Theresa_Lili said...

Hello? Is anyone in here?

Mr. Magoo said...

Yes